Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Server has shut down

by BulkHudson

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

Just adding that it's still not solved. It appears even the game itself doesn't want us playing it...

Message 21 of 29 (379 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Heads up if you are using an AMD card this driver fixed all my crashing issues. Fixed my destiny 2 load times as well while back when they were having issues.  https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.5.1-Release-Not...

Message 22 of 29 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Looks like this never got fixed. Just got booted halfway through a GM1 Scar run. Thought maybe I'd be able to rejoin, but instead got "The Server Has Shutdown". There goes another 15 epic embers wasted on consumables.
Message 23 of 29 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got the message " server has shut down" my self right now middle of GM1. Frown Frown

Message 24 of 29 (301 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sad to see that the issue is still happening.

This post is from February, It's now the end of July and it still has not been fixed?

It never used to happen when I was playing the game. Now I cannot play free play for more then a half hour (Ish) before I get the server shut down message.

Message 25 of 29 (237 Views)

@ZeroSinder wrote:

Sad to see that the issue is still happening.

This post is from February, It's now the end of July and it still has not been fixed?

It never used to happen when I was playing the game. Now I cannot play free play for more then a half hour (Ish) before I get the server shut down message.

I find the game has been pretty stable for months.

Server issues resurfaced for me 3 days ago and BioWare knows and is looking into it.

This relates to the pre-cataclysm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 26 of 29 (230 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I have been trying to play since last week.. every time i try it says anthem service is not available. I can play Battlefront and Apex without any issues.. I am playing the normal servers on PC not the public test servers..

Message 27 of 29 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I played from VIP until beginning of April. Just came back, literally the day before pre-cataclysm dropped.

I've known nothing other than server crashes in this game....

Oh, and Legendary weapons with a whopping 5% bonus damage! 

j/k...still ticks me off at how often these drop though.

TBH my "favorite" legendary is component with 103% pick-up radius....seriously?!

Message 28 of 29 (206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I never had this problem until now. I am free playing and suddenly the server shuts down. You know bioware I love this game but only for the concept, the graphics and the javelins. All the other stuff is SO dissapointing for a company like you guys.. A real dissapointment. Its July and we still waiting for something to fix this weirdly failed game. I am still waiting for more strongholds or other stuff because for some strange reason no one plays something else other than this tyrant mine and there arent many things to do. such a shame. A really nice concept but so failed. too bad. 

Message 29 of 29 (175 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help