Message 1 of 7 (338 Views)

Re: Server Maintenance!

★★★★★ Expert

Honestly? 

nope.png

Message 2 of 7 (324 Views)

★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 I wish I shared your optimism. How sad that after two years, a FIVE HOUR server maintenance in which the game isn't even being brought all the way down brings this much excitement. It's really a shame how incompetent Respawn is. It's ruined what was a really good game.
Message 3 of 7 (298 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 It's impossible to not hear people crying abut servers, they surely heard. I'd argue that some of them knew of the potential issues way before we got to experience them.

But listening is not fixing. Server maintenance is not fixing either. Those servers going on maintenance may not be those we usually cry about.

Think of these clues: only original legends available, store and cosmetics unavailable. It strongly smells like it's those servers where player data is stored, maybe origin servers as well, NOT the actual game servers. Therefore, keep expectations at a minimum, we may not see any change except maybe connecting to the lobby servers faster.
Message 4 of 7 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe It’s like <— said. It’ll likely not be the game servers but upgraded cosmetic servers...

Buy new cosmetics in a new upgraded store by that ‘new’ respawn studio that existed for cosmetics in new 120Hz servers so you can dodge any potential hiccups associated with fast purchases XD
Message 5 of 7 (230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QWhy would this not surprise me...

Players - Game is unplayable!

Respawn - I mean yea but transactions are smooth af!

xD

Message 6 of 7 (228 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM That would make me actually clap for Respawn XD. Not even kidding. If the first servers they do 120Hz for are the store ones for whatever reason LOLZ.

“ Respawn - I mean yea but transactions are smooth af!” this one made me chuckle cause I envisioned it with some out-of-body voice XD
Message 7 of 7 (212 Views)