Re: Seriously?

by TheQuinch1199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Seriously?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The fact that the game has VR support, but somehow does not support Track IR (a STAPLE) of basically any serious combat / sim pilots setup.
What the ♥♥♥♥? haha
Still looking forward to it, but what a massive oversight that is bound to cost sales. My entire Il-2 group (30 + people) basically all just decided not to even bother.
Sigh

Message 1 of 8 (1,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

The lack of TrackIR support is one of the many telltale signs that Squadrons needs at least another year in development.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (939 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @miniSunde

I'm all for supporting everything in games but I don't see this affecting anything really; sure a few people might be unhappy but it wouldn't be many at all imo, and there's no saying it wouldn't be supported in the future.
It also depends on their budget.
Message 2 of 8 (1,014 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The lack of TrackIR support is one of the many telltale signs that Squadrons needs at least another year in development.

Message 3 of 8 (940 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@SandyBellinger The game is perfectly fine imo and most their sales will come from consoles which can't use TrackIR as far as i'm aware.
Message 4 of 8 (929 Views)

★ Guide
@miniSunde yes because using VR for a Combat Sim is unthinkable.
Maybe you should <<GASP>>try it ?
Message 5 of 8 (909 Views)

★★★★ Novice

(GASPS) Or maybe the devs should include support for (gasping intensifies) IDK BOTH??

Wtf is your point even lol

Message 6 of 8 (874 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agree,  We need to at least get a patch to enable Track IR.

I just recently rediscovered X-Wing Alliance and an awesome community dev team xwaupgrade has implemented support for Track IR and it is beautiful. 

Hopefully we get support.... If VR is in it Track IR cant be too much of a chore to add.

Message 7 of 8 (840 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A lot of PC players just cannot use VR for various reasons (Motion sickness...not wanting Facebook to steal their data etc) ... so Track IR is our "go to" so something I'm praying to be added very soon after launch. 

Message 8 of 8 (711 Views)