Highlighted

Seriously... Let the titan wake!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Enough said!!

Message 1 of 24 (376 Views)

Re: Seriously... Let the titan wake!!!

★ Apprentice
then they come to the forum complaining they have no legendary drops, despite skipping everything! - no S**t
Message 2 of 24 (352 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@uk_spawn wrote:
then they come to the forum complaining they have no legendary drops, despite skipping everything! - no S**t

LOL, when did you get a legendary drop from a titan?

Message 3 of 24 (332 Views)

★ Apprentice

Mate, I had a legendary drop from one of those tesla electric things just last night. Had a few off titans in free play (when you could find them)

And masterworks from the Korox... wouldn't be surprised if grabbits dropped one lol

Message 4 of 24 (324 Views)

★ Apprentice
Moral of the story.

"In the name of the Emperor, Let none survive!"
Message 5 of 24 (319 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Must be nice.  I completed Titan Eradicator, and continued to kill many more titans, even solo, and not once have I seen a legendary from one.  Rarely even a masterwork.  Fighting a Legendary Ancient Ash Titan in GM3 is just a waste of time.

Message 6 of 24 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I only play GM3 for the fun/challenge. I play GM2 for loot and only pick up MW/LEG items and go for many hours

Yeah, 99% of the stuff you kill wont drop Leg's . but after 500 hrs I have a lot... Just the more stuff u kill the more chance u have as the more "dice" you get to roll... or more lotto tickets u brought...  same principal here.

Message 7 of 24 (314 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@uk_spawn wrote:

Yeah, 99% of the stuff you kill wont drop Leg's . but after 500 hrs I have a lot... Just the more stuff u kill the more chance u have as the more "dice" you get to roll... or more lotto tickets u brought...  same principal here.

Which is exactly why it's not cost effective to kill titans.  Sure, if it's GM1 and I can just ult it once, fine.  But if it's going to take time, and I know the drop rate isn't better than mobs, it's way more cost effective to skip the titan and move on to the next event.

Message 8 of 24 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@2Weak2Live wrote:

LOL, when did you get a legendary drop from a titan?

2 hours ago
Message 9 of 24 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@2Weak2Live wrote:

@uk_spawn wrote:

Which is exactly why it's not cost effective to kill titans.  Sure, if it's GM1 and I can just ult it once, fine.  But if it's going to take time, and I know the drop rate isn't better than mobs, it's way more cost effective to skip the titan and move on to the next event.

Its way faster to kill a titan than dodging the waves of mobs that spawn if you dont release him. Titans are ez in gm3. alot  of mobs in an open space is alot harder. All you have  to do with a titan is dps and casually avoid getting hit by 2 skills, takes no time and if you got your ulti ready with everyone else, its a cakewalk.

Message 10 of 24 (263 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help