Re: Seriously! Im soo close to start reporting people for profanities....

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@SrksiiHaha thats true. But what if you were talking to really young children or gosh forbid... Kids like Rod & Todd (Ned Flanders' children from the simpsons) XD.

But yea I had similar experiences when asking a ligitimate question but I just stay silent or count down an aprox time till their death xD. If it's on point they D/C so fast it's unbelievable :P

Children shouldn't play this game in the first place ... 

Message 11 of 16 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Srksii wrote:

Guy attack alone and die like fly ofc. Im asking: Why the hell you went alone, and he respond FU.... Seriously, can you be bigger ret*ard than that....

Make some friends and play with them

Message 12 of 16 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sp4ceb4lls Just like children shouldn't own a 1K cellphone, stay out late at night, have intercourse or kids themselves, skip school... But those things happen as well... Some are even encouraged or endorsed by parents... Weird world
Message 13 of 16 (322 Views)

★★ Expert

@Srksii it's one thing when people are deserving of being cursed at, it's an entirely different thing when people just start cursing. Just finished a 24 hour ban for calling a level 500 f-in clueless cause they played like it was their first game ever. My second game of the day, I get some dude bro who was level 24 and hadn't played since S2 or something, and got butthurt cause I called 'em a newbie. Spent the rest of the game takin' jabs at me spamming "RAGE QUIT" over and over and over. 

Like really, if the developers want the people playing to not be so toxic, maybe they should've invested in different ways for people to enjoy the game, instead of cultivating this RNG heavy arena of frustration. Really don't understand how you can punish people for being forced to drag around literal frustration because, "iTs A teAm GamE" and consistently under-deliver on multiple fronts. 

Message 14 of 16 (289 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow, the word *. Horrible. This demands action. RESPAWN, GET TO IT!

Message 15 of 16 (260 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Spankmybubblebut So, you wouldnt mind if I would use it in sentence when Im conversating with you?
Message 16 of 16 (231 Views)