Re: Seriously! Im soo close to start reporting people for profanities....

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Seriously! Im soo close to start reporting people for profanities....

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Guy attack alone and die like fly ofc. Im asking: Why the hell you went alone, and he respond FU.... Seriously, can you be bigger ret*ard than that....

Message 1 of 16 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Srksii The word hell you used in that sentence was profanity as well 😈😜
Message 2 of 16 (612 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Srksii Some players (including myself) might not be a fan of super safe play and/or camping. I find it boring, when there is a good chance to 3rd party and my team don’t want to leave a safe spot. Or I don’t like it when jumpmaster lands on a far or different location because there is one team there.

I understand many people just want to climb the ladder and they can get RP by getting to too 5 teams, but I prefer to kill 2~3 and die early than playing 20 min camping finish with 0 kills.
Message 3 of 16 (582 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Nah its cant be bad. It has been in soo much pg13 movies, and not even EA censore it! :P
Message 4 of 16 (563 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Alphabets Yeah, true, but still I didnt told f word to nobody in my 1000+ apex hours, not even to people that really deserved that
Message 5 of 16 (561 Views)

Community Manager

@Srksii 

You can use the steps detailed at the following link to report this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 16 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Srksii Haha thats true. But what if you were talking to really young children or gosh forbid... Kids like Rod & Todd (Ned Flanders' children from the simpsons) XD.

But yea I had similar experiences when asking a ligitimate question but I just stay silent or count down an aprox time till their death xD. If it's on point they D/C so fast it's unbelievable :P
Message 7 of 16 (482 Views)

@Srksii We all have to deal with varying degrees of toxicity. Yeah it sucks sometimes.

You can't control what other people do or say. But you can control how it impacts you and how you respond. Just consider the source and don't take it personally, their actions is nothing more than dust on your shoulder. It's best to just brush it off and move on with your life. Why waste any time and energy on it? Why let it get to you? That's what they want and are trying to do.

I personally I laugh at it. If they say something really bad, I might report them. But honestly I feel bad for the person and think, eh they are sick and need help. Imagine being so angry at the world that they become that animated over a video game?!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 16 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Srksii I know how it feels, I had some player call me idiot after we won a match a few days ago. Well, it wasn't my time to shine and I won my match a few hours before that match with 9 kills
Message 9 of 16 (456 Views)

@Koochi-Q A non-existent place so terrible it's very name is a profanity...The hell it is!
Message 10 of 16 (397 Views)