Seriously I have had the Best Idea for this game

by Goldeneagle139

Original Post

Seriously I have had the Best Idea for this game

★★★ Newbie

Okay please hear me out. New cards from weekly events are always good and last year in the year of the Rooster a new card came out in events the Fire Rooster. This Chinese new year is the Year of the Dog so what card is already a dog that could have a fiery version of it made. Answer- Dog Walker Zombie. If Pop cap and EA made a new version of the Dog walker Zombie for events (called the Fire Dog Walker or Fire Dog Walker Zombie) then that would be awesome. Obviously it would keep hunt, probably cost 3 and may or may not deal 1 damage when it enters a lane. The idea for card design for this are endless but you have to agree the Basic Idea is pretty good. Please try and get some Developers to see this as I would love to see it in the Game. Thanks.

Message 1 of 14 (942 Views)

Re: Seriously I have had the Best Idea for this game

★★★★★ Apprentice

Small problem with your idea, the game won't last long enough to do this each year...

Message 2 of 14 (931 Views)

Champion (Retired)

No love for Zombie's Best Friend from crazy class?

Message 3 of 14 (905 Views)

★★ Pro
I was thinking the exact same thing
Message 4 of 14 (888 Views)

★ Guide

" the Best Idea for this game " ?!! i've thought of much much bigger and more general things..

Message 5 of 14 (880 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@z_elmo21 wrote:

" the Best Idea for this game " ?!! i've thought of much much bigger and more general things..

I'm guessing I won't see humble listed on your resume.  Angel

BPRD

Message 6 of 14 (874 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Would definitely be nice to see some new Event cards come out.  Even if it were one week a month to keep players looking forward to something.

BPRD

Message 7 of 14 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I thought about being humble but I really wanted to see it happen in the game and so I went a little "click bait"

Message 8 of 14 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BPRDHBThe chances of getting any new Event cards are slim to none it seems. Look at the facts: No new Event cards added to the collection area, recycling through old Event cards gotten by tickets, and now the Hot Date card coming back as a limited time bundle, and lastly, ALL Event cards can now be crafted...

Message 9 of 14 (846 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Goldeneagle139 wrote:

Yeah I thought about being humble but I really wanted to see it happen in the game and so I went a little "click bait"

Naw, not you @Goldeneagle139, I was poking fun at @z_elmo21.  You're...golden.  Standard smile  We like and encourage new ideas/content around here when it's sincere and reasonable.

BPRD

Message 10 of 14 (830 Views)