Re: Serious problem with Ranked games

by X_jab12_x

Original Post

Serious problem with Ranked games

★★★ Expert

So, apparently 1 person can invite a lvl 21 account bronze player to a platinum lobby, after climbing some rating with randoms in Plat, I end up getting teamed with a duo, one of whom is a lvl 84 caustic who camped into plat, who invited a lvl 21 into the game.

Nothing is worse than going into a game, and finding out you need to involuntarily carry some complete noob in a lobby where the top 5 remaining squads are always full premade Diamond squads.

please remove the option to invite lower ranked players for solo que. This possibility should only be given for full premade squads where both players agree to take the risk of carrying. Being unfairly disadvantaged, significantly nonetheless is absolutely infuriating.

Any gains I make are always destroyed later on by this shortcoming of ranked matchmaking.

Message 1 of 7 (314 Views)

★★★★ Guide

dia and predator only means that they play in team, it's impossible for solo players so why do you bother with ranked?

Message 2 of 7 (302 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NaRnIaaa wrote:

dia and predator only means that they play in team, it's impossible for solo players so why do you bother with ranked?

Not impossible, after some time off playing solo, and replaying good old Skyrim a bit, I gave it another try.

Now that more decent players had time to rank up, I have been getting decent teams a lot more than start of the season. And if they changed the bronze players repeatedly entering ranked, it's definitely possible.

Ultimately I did end up climbing today, but bronze nubs getting invites is a serious millstone around my neck.

Message 3 of 7 (284 Views)

★ Guide

@NaRnIaaa wrote:

I made it to diamond playing solo, it took a long time but managed. You would think playing in diamond there would be good players however that's not the case. People there dont know how to be jump master, many of them just hide the entire game never getting a kill. More times than not team mates dont shoot at anyone finishing game with 0 damage. The ranked system is flawed and needs reworked. I get the purpose of the game is to survive but camp fest is super lame. Hell look at the competition they did. It was just a bunch of camping till the end

Message 4 of 7 (251 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@X_jab12_x lol let's just say ppl just play more careful and tactical. In the past, they push aggressively when there's nothing to lose.

It's no longer a case.
Message 5 of 7 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There is nothing tactical about just going for placement and not killing or doing damage to a single person. 

Prime example, game I'm currently playing one team mate was finished and I get their banner. My other team mate runs and hides in a corner and still hasnt moved going on 5 mins while I sided trying to reach the only beacon left. Would have been nice to have that extra help but nope people want that placement by hiding tactic. 

Edit that team mate died placing our team 7th and finished with the 50 damage he did right before dying cause he ran into a group camping.

Message 6 of 7 (239 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@X_jab12_x lol it's funny, I dont have much experience playing with random but I noticed other teams are much more organized in my rank ( Platinum). The last circles always filled with more than 7 squads usually. Getting top 1 is alot more challenging to me.
Message 7 of 7 (232 Views)