Sentinel tickles

by TrancyGoose

Original Post

Sentinel tickles

★★ Guide

Anyone else agrees? 

If we take a Triple Take or a Longbow, those are cannons, Longbow is an automatic cannon, literally a machine gun with a sniper scope. 

I love Sentinel, i really do, but that weapon needs a change, I don't hurt anyone, I tickle them, they laugh and spray me with a longbow, mag size is also laughable, 4 rounds vs 6 on a longbow, don't get me started on extended mag capacity. Bolt action rifle should really do more damage, otherwise, what is the purpose of this rifle? If a guy with a Longbow can do nearly as much damage per shot without having to reload, Triple take will literally destroy you.

Message 1 of 7 (369 Views)

Re: Sentinel tickles

★ Expert

I have had some major hits with the Sentinel, but it sits in third place in my preferred secondary weapon list behind the TT and the Longbow. At least it is ahead of the Charge Rifle.

"Ow! I've just been sniped by a Charge Rifle!"

"Oh no! Where from?"

"I've no idea!!" (said no one ever)

Message 2 of 7 (348 Views)

★ Expert
@TrancyGoose I don't think it tickles I actually think it does a good amount of damage but the problem is that there's really no reason to take a Sentinel when there's a Longbow and Triple take laying around.

I think what the Sentinel needs is to just ditch the whole shield cells mechanic and just change it where it won't need shield cell just to charge up.
Message 3 of 7 (337 Views)

★ Guide
@TrancyGoose The sentinel is also good at close range, especially when disruptor is activated. you can destroy the shield one hit, then finish them off with the other weapon.
Message 4 of 7 (333 Views)

Champion
@TrancyGoose They need to remove the shield cell thing. It is a gimmick.
Message 5 of 7 (326 Views)

★★ Guide

@OverDecorated Actually, i'd take a flatline and a p2020 with hammerpoints, i'd break thge shield with flatline and then finish with p2020! :P 

Example here :P https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/i6odvd/never_ever_underestimate_a_p2020_with_little/

Message 6 of 7 (311 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy IMO its behind the Charge Rifle.
Message 7 of 7 (293 Views)