Sensitivity is too * high

by mikikulesza

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sensitivity is too * high

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why is the sensitivity so * high? I have it on lowest and its still 360 without me moving to half of my mousepad, can i reduce sens in game other way than just setting it on low? 

Message 1 of 9 (4,066 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sensitivity is too * high

★★★ Novice

nvm im stupid af, i was changing settings in controller not mouse.... 

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (4,004 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Check your mouse DPI. Set it below 1000.

Message 2 of 9 (4,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

nvm im stupid af, i was changing settings in controller not mouse.... 

Message 3 of 9 (4,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dont feel stupid i only realised now

Message 4 of 9 (2,877 Views)

@mikikulesza Hey, we all have our moments! I've done worse that I'm not willing to admit publicly.

Welcome to the forum! I think you'll fit in nicely with the regular members here. Hopefully you'll join us in other discussions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 9 (2,867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

LOL it seems so long time ago when i posted this, but thanks for replying and encouragement, unfortunately i dont play apex as much as I used to but I may still hop into forum from time to time c:

Message 6 of 9 (2,771 Views)

★ Novice

can someone give me a fix for my sensetivty its normal on foot but in jet or tanks its extremly fast even if i lowerd it its like negative mouse acceleration on action 
when i drag the mouse so fast jet wont respond unlike my friends . i tried everything updating drivers or rolling them back + updating windows + changine mice nthing is working pls help

Message 7 of 9 (1,776 Views)

★ Expert
@supperbb843 Necro posting on the wrong forum, you win the internet for today sir!
Message 8 of 9 (1,754 Views)

Community Manager

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent further necro posting. 

If you run into new issues or once similar to this post, please make a new thread and we can provide any relevant information. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (1,712 Views)