Re: Sensitivity Settings(Controller)

by kl_justice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sensitivity Settings(Controller)

★★★ Apprentice

What are you sensitivity settings of your controller? I use an XBOX 360 controller for windows, and I can't seem to beat the keyboard players as they are too overpowered :S

Message 1 of 4 (2,392 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

sensitivity settings are also slow wheel turning for keyboard... I'd say it's the same as for controller. Controllers are in the advantage here as they have thumb sticks which aren't "0 or 1" so in the corner you can properly adjust. 
Tho what i would suggest is get wheel. Cheap wheels work good as well (i'm driving with my logitech formula vibration feedback wheel). Game recognizes the wheel no problems you just have to custom map it in settings in game. It's game changer trust me. I've posted a feedback about handling sensitivity it has to be increased for keyboard and gamepad because like this wheels have severe advantage as wheels in game turn accordingly to the input from a steering wheel while when you press button to steer left it takes about 2 secs for a full wheel lock. On a steering wheel you can steer to wheel lock in matter of half a second or even faster. I think they might add an option to "increase steering sensitivity" on keyboard and gamepad to our liking just like steering wheels have this option to adjust steering sensitivity whether you want instant lock or slow turning lock.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (3,050 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

bump Wondering

Message 2 of 4 (2,369 Views)

★ Apprentice

sensitivity settings are also slow wheel turning for keyboard... I'd say it's the same as for controller. Controllers are in the advantage here as they have thumb sticks which aren't "0 or 1" so in the corner you can properly adjust. 
Tho what i would suggest is get wheel. Cheap wheels work good as well (i'm driving with my logitech formula vibration feedback wheel). Game recognizes the wheel no problems you just have to custom map it in settings in game. It's game changer trust me. I've posted a feedback about handling sensitivity it has to be increased for keyboard and gamepad because like this wheels have severe advantage as wheels in game turn accordingly to the input from a steering wheel while when you press button to steer left it takes about 2 secs for a full wheel lock. On a steering wheel you can steer to wheel lock in matter of half a second or even faster. I think they might add an option to "increase steering sensitivity" on keyboard and gamepad to our liking just like steering wheels have this option to adjust steering sensitivity whether you want instant lock or slow turning lock.

Message 3 of 4 (3,051 Views)

★★ Novice
How can I get the sensitivity settings on PC? I can't seem to find it.
Message 4 of 4 (2,112 Views)