Selfish teammates

by fallenH3ll

Original Post

Re: Selfish teammates

★★★ Pro
@hayhor The healing and shields thing is very annoying. Ive had games where i've been on low health with no way of healing for ages but my team mates think its a good idea to leave me that way when i know they have shields and med packs. They then proceed to clear out all the areas we come across before i get there and keep moving at a breakneck speed whilst i'm limping along with 30 percent health and one bar on my shield.
Message 31 of 35 (197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

anyone got teammate who make fun of u when u get down ?

especially when u wipe full squad.

Message 32 of 35 (192 Views)

★★★ Guide

@xMaxrayx that would be my little brother.

Message 33 of 35 (185 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have been fortunate for the most part, besides one game I was in a group with my friend and I was Plat. We get a TTV guy who has all pred badges and etc.. Guy starts blowing up and calling us trash cause we didnt W key a fight of 3 teams and kinda chilled for a minute. He runs in downs 1/9 in the midst of the fight and gets killed instantly when we were saying to wait for a sec.. Then immediately calls us bad players and never gonna be good enough..  Had another one where a guy didnt rez cause I guess he was in discord with his buddy and ignoring vc in game.. then types that im bad after I out damage both and they get 3rd partied from sitting still looting. lol Anyways just a salty rant, those are the 2 that stick out to me. 

Karma will get these guys hopefully lol. 

Message 34 of 35 (169 Views)

★ Guide

@hayhor that's fair enough regardless letting them know if they need it you've got it. And I wouldnt dibs something if I was in a completely different area of the map. I wouldnt expect to get it then. Only in im in the surrounding buildings.

Yup, people that don't drop shields just so they have plenty for themselves winds me up. I'll drop anything like shields/ health etc if I have it regardless of if its my last.

@Piabetic that's not a bad idea about letting multiple people ping an item. At least then you'd know they wanted it rather than it just looking like they're being a * and taking an item regardless of the fact you've called bids

Message 35 of 35 (148 Views)