Selfish teammates

by fallenH3ll

Original Post

Re: Selfish teammates

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME Yea! @fallenh3ll’s right! You left me all alone ;( But these days I’ve just not been playing latey-late. And I might still be on offline xD but I usually check who’s online and you guys aren’t when I’m on 😜

But other ppl keep me company now that you’ve forsaken me... why have you forsaken me... when angels deserve to DIEEEEEEE!!!!! https://youtu.be/CSvFpBOe8eY

But yea now I bloodhound with others and get their KDs messed up xD
Message 21 of 35 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-Q  She said that you've replaced us with better players (I'm looking at you @hayhor) xD

I'm so so so glad you like that song Bro <3

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 35 (298 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME What did I do? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Message 23 of 35 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME You replaced me with randoms! I like rock & metal... well basically like all genres, but you gotta stick to the basics... xD

@fallenH3ll I thought you were on my side ;(
Message 24 of 35 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Koochi-Q I never said you replaced us! I said you probably wanted to play with someone who didn't * up your KD..even though you * up mine with your hot drops xD

I've been shattered from work hence why we haven't been on late late recently :')

BUT

in his defence he left your club cos he left me by joining your club without me :'( we're in this together ygm @GH0STEDbyME 

Message 25 of 35 (263 Views)

★★★ Pro

I wouldnt do it personaly because i dont like people whining at me, but if i dont have a backpack and someone pings a blue one right near me . .  i dont really see why i shouldnt pick it up because you clicked Dibs on it from several buildings away.  The same with armour.  The system is a good thing to have, but people need to be realistic here.

I had one guy absolutely rage at me last season because i picked up a prowler that he had called dibs on, thing is there were two in the same room and i grabbed the wrong one by mistake.  He then acted like a petulant idiot for the rest of the game.  

Message 26 of 35 (250 Views)

★ Guide

@Piabetic I'm ngl if someone does it to me that's it for the rest of the game too..I mean if it was a mistake and there was others around it wouldn't bother me or if you found one shortly after and pinged it for me knowing I wanted it originally thats cool. But just to take it without any consideration for your teammates i think is wrong. I get if there's better armour and I've pinged it or whatever that you might also need it. But I think this in a team game its decent to not take something that someone else has called dibs on. If you need it then call dibs. 

Message 27 of 35 (246 Views)

★★★ Guide

@fallenH3ll I always share my loot and if someone dibs it ill let them have it except in a few situations. If its a kraber, triple or a devo if I need heals and they dont if I need ammo and some one dibs a pile of ammunition I need.

Message 28 of 35 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@fallenH3llIf I'm standing on the item next to the teammate that pings an item and the other teammate pings it super fast from a long way away I'll take the item but tell the person through the mic I'm carrying it if they still need it when we meet up. It frustrates me when people ping things I need from way in the distance that they then never pick up, costing me the items.

More frustrating to me are teammates that wont share heals. I've given people my last heals knowing I cant get any more but I ask and they claim they dont have any, then 2 seconds later get shot and are healing.

Message 29 of 35 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@fallenH3llThe fact that I am saying this doesnt mean i am one of those guys, many times i have passed on an item that i could have used because someone called dibs. I just feel that certain things, guns or a hop-up or gun add on then calling dibs is fair enough. Other things like armour and backpacks . . you can call dibs on them to make them stay on the screen, but i dont see why you would expect a team mate to walk past a bigger backpack or better shield just because you happened to be looking in the direction where the other guy pinged it and clicked on it faster. It is a team game after all.

If someone calls for ammo ill drop it for them, ill even give them a gold helmet or backpack if it suits their character better etc so i dont consider myself a selfish player. Personally, if i called Dibs on a blue shield and the other guy didnt have one and gets there first i just let it go because i dont see why i would have a right to have it over him anyway.

Maybe they could make it so both team mates can call dibs on the item, at least you know you have competition for it and get a move on to get there first.

Message 30 of 35 (221 Views)