Selfish teammates

by fallenH3ll

Original Post

Selfish teammates

★ Guide

Nothing winds me up more than teammates who pick up loot that I've called dibs on. 

I always play with my fiancé and then a random. Even if we're short ourselves, we will always share loot between us. But so many times we've called dibs and the random will still go for the item whether its a backpack, ammo, etc.

Best believe if you're gonna be selfish then I aint getting you up if you're downed and I aint sharing any sheilds/health. If you're gonna play like a solo player then you can carry yourself.

Its a good job @GH0STEDbyME and I are always in private party cos if we were in game chat I'd be constantly banned with the way I cuss when this happens. 

Message 1 of 35 (652 Views)

Re: Selfish teammates

Champion
@fallenH3ll See! @Koochi-Q you should think yourself lucky xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 35 (641 Views)

★ Guide

@GH0STEDbyME I always have to remember we're in party with @Koochi-Q or he's gonna be like man I aint playing with your girl she crazy :')

Message 3 of 35 (635 Views)

★★★ Pro
@fallenH3ll This can be so frustrating, no wonder @GH0STEDbyME has been inviting me so much Wink
Message 4 of 35 (613 Views)

★★★ Guide

@fallenH3ll its bad enough that I just play duos with my friend its that frustrating. I feel ya pain.

Message 5 of 35 (610 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I don't know what happened this season, it is just every random has suddenly turned into a nice person.

I used to moan about people doing down quits on hot landing, not sharing loot etc but it seems either I have been extremely lucky or playerbase has suddenly turned a bit nicer experience.

Message 6 of 35 (608 Views)

★★ Guide
@PeterN_UK Exactly how I feel! Only 3 leavers in my squad so far in season 7!
Message 7 of 35 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PeterN_UK ours seems to have been the opposite. Either players stealing loot, running off alone and running into a squad of 3 or getting downed and quitting without even giving us chance to get them up or collect their banner. Was exactly the same season 6 aswell.

Message 8 of 35 (577 Views)

★ Guide

@babyaga239 we started playing duos last season just to avoid this issue.

@rockyboy1998 cos we like to have someone playing who we know aint gonna quit on us or being selfish :'D

Message 9 of 35 (572 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had people drop, grab both guns in the building and we wipe has they walk out with me and no gun...I agree 100%. Its hard to find a team that works has such....and a club too. Oddly people don't see how they do bad cause of this...80% of the time. 

Message 10 of 35 (546 Views)