Re: Selfish teammates

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@fallenH3llman teammate are *
-yesterday:
my wraith teammate hav low hp so I drop phoenix kit to him, do you know what happen ?
my lovely octane teammate take it ( he full hp) so I said  F word to him and I stooped play apex after than.

Message 11 of 35 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME & @fallenH3ll well my selfishness is rushing somewhere saying "I SEE ENEMIES, RELEASE THE KRAKEN (which would be me)" and then getting downed so you guys have to do everything XD

I'm sorry Frown XD
Message 12 of 35 (234 Views)

★ Guide

@Koochi-Q nah you're definitely worse for the sweaty hot drops that get me killed instantly xD

I have a reflex reaction of groaning now everytime you ping:')

Message 13 of 35 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@fallenH3ll XD but you love my hotdrops, makes Ghost get really flustered and not knowing what to do xD
Message 14 of 35 (206 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Can't deal with your bloodlust that's why. Just to hear he's weak / one shot when you're down and I shoot them for them to have full shields xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 35 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME LIES! NO PROOF! You're just Donald Trumping stuff! XD
Message 16 of 35 (192 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-Q  O: Are you Donny T?! It explains so much. Lose presidency, go into hiding and play battle royales. This is why you're so bloodthirsty isn't it? xD

We just won a match on ranked. I was pushing a mirage final squad. Teammate Loba was reviving @fallenH3ll but she didn't use her ult at all the whole game like what's the point? I could've done with better loot for so long. We were waiting to 3rd party at the edge of ring 4 and I was stuck with a 2x sight. The enemies were like Ants *insert zoolander reference here* xD

Message 17 of 35 (179 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME No you are! making stuff up aka Donald Trumping! Like sounding the trumpet when there's no enemies on the battlefield at all! That's Donald Trumping :P

I am Bloodhound! I need fresh blood to keep me red and satisfied XD
Message 18 of 35 (174 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I'm Donald Trumping...I'm RL Caustic. It's worse when it's loud enough to get picked up by the mic xD Nah, I'm more of a Boris Johnson...probably more decisive anyway :P

Well if you played with us we wouldn't have this problem?! @fallenH3ll but as you wanna appear offline 👀

Message 19 of 35 (169 Views)

★ Guide

@GH0STEDbyME he dont wanna play with you cos you left his club! 

Message 20 of 35 (166 Views)