Seer or crypto? who's currently the better legend?

by soccerking122

Original Post

Seer or crypto? who's currently the better legend?

★★★★ Pro

title

Message 1 of 10 (1,637 Views)

Re: Seer or crypto? who's currently the better legend?

Champion
@soccerking122 For anyone below the highest level Seer. Seer allows you to see where people are any time without leaving yourself vulnerable. Much less skill to play.
Message 2 of 10 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Pro

Seer. Crypto can damage shields with his drone, and push the enemy squad right after. But it requires good co-ordination with your teammates. Good luck having that with randoms.

Message 3 of 10 (1,602 Views)

Champion

I much prefer crypto personally. In terms of being a recon legend the info he can provide blows seer out the water. What i will say is seer is definitely much more easily accessible in terms of ease of play.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 10 (1,582 Views)

★★★ Guide

Crypto.

Seer has recon abilities which help him in combat, which is great, but they won't save him and his squad from 3rd party. He cannot see how many squads are nearby or from where they come to react quickly enough.

Message 5 of 10 (1,540 Views)

★★★ Pro

Which is better, Seer or Crypto?

That's a bit like asking what flavour of Ebola is for you.

I'd say Seer.  If used properly his abilities are pretty handy.  Crypto I've never really got the hang of and doesn't seem all that useful.  His ability to grab banners and respawn is pretty cool though.

Message 6 of 10 (1,520 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Seer obviously. Like a lot of Legends I used to play Crypto is too dependent on teams working with (or simply not against) your ability. If you have a team that likes to go all-in on every fight they probably won't wait for your scan making your entire character choice worthless.

Message 7 of 10 (1,518 Views)

★ Expert

@soccerking122 Seer for pubs and casual players, Crypto for premade teams in ranked or competitive all the way.

Message 8 of 10 (1,508 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Always prefer to play Crypto over Seer, because Seer has the same "I see your scan across the map" weakness BH has, a little worse since his tactical is smaller scale, and the third party is most likely attacking outside the ult.

Message 9 of 10 (1,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@soccerking122I'll rather play as BH than Seer. So if I want to change things up, I would go for Crypto as BH and Seer almost have the same mechanics of scanning things.

Message 10 of 10 (1,482 Views)