Re: Seer is overpowered

by Revanchist_KOR

Original Post

★ Guide
@LaughingSharko i totally forgot to mention the interruption in the post. this is just insane ability. sometimes it don't give you a chance to heal before the third party attacks you
Message 11 of 46 (511 Views)

I have played about 25 games this season. In those 25 games, 24 of the 25 champion squads have had a seer. That is a damning metric. He needs a balance. Now. 

Message 12 of 46 (502 Views)

★ Guide

Yea def. broke the game and its unplayable and unfun. Me and my friends are considering quitting. 

Message 13 of 46 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Eye_of_Horus_02 I don’t think it’s unplayable and unfun. We had 5 wins yesterdays with no problems dealing with Seers. But my friends and I do agree that he’s OP and needs a nerf. Unless you’re in masters/pred lobbies then I can see your point.
Message 14 of 46 (487 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man Except for the fact that since it's a new season there are no masters/pred lobbies. Everyone is in the same lobbies. Even a mediocre player can become a God, with hacks, and Seer is the epitome of hacks.
Message 15 of 46 (478 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hate everything you guys have done in Season 10. I hated 9 because you took my favorite gun and stuck it in the loot packages....the Triple Take. Now...you have 4 guns in them for tje 1st time amd kept it in there?  You gave us.....another character that sees everyone???? Because Bloodhound and Valkyrie weren't enough? What you SHOULD be doing is giving us a "ninja"....someone immune to those characters. You make it soooooo hard for someone whose teammates died early on to win any game because there is NO being stealthy and surprising anyone anymore. Last ring? Forget it...you will not be able to heal at all if the otjer team has a seeker. I am done, Apex.

Message 16 of 46 (423 Views)

★★★ Pro

@aisthebestletter This also may be just messing with statistics.  Virtually every squad has a seer ergo almost all the time the winning squad will have a seer.

- DR

Message 17 of 46 (408 Views)

@RockDokRock fair point but I don't remember seeing almost 100% of champion squads with a Valkyrie in season 9. A lot, yes, but not almost a 100%.
Message 18 of 46 (403 Views)

★★ Guide

I really hope they fix this mess because this legend just doesn't fit in this game with his gamebreaking abilities.

As already mentioned his Passive basically works like a wallhack, you need 2 games to get used to it (the arrows) and then you have complete control of the positioning and the fight. Because of the fact everybody runs Seer in their team the fights are a total clown fiesta where everybody knows where the other team is positioned. The passive as it is needs a FULL REWORK. Maybe they need add a delay once you ADS for the Passive to start showing enemies. This way you wouldn't be able to see the enemies instantly.

His Tactical is strong, but in combination with his passive it becomes OP. In my opinion they need to remove the damage and make the tunnel more narrow. In the current state it's just too easy to hit the ability and the rewards are huge. Who thought that a 8 sec wallhack that cancels healing/abilities and shows enemies armor and health is a smart idea? One of the biggest problems in the game are 3rd partties and now they made it even worse because nwo you can't even hide and heal...

The Ultimate is fine in my opinion, you can still counter it and Ultimate abilities should be strong.

Message 19 of 46 (394 Views)

★ Expert

@Revanchist_KOR Yet some people make fun of pros complaining about himWink. I agree with all of what you said, but you have to consider that Respawn created this legend only for one reason: cheaters. They simply don't have a proper answer for cheaters, so instead of dealing with them the proper way, they added Seer so everyone could somehow counter them ingame. Pretty smart huh?Tongue out

Message 20 of 46 (374 Views)