Seems noboody is happy these days

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Re: Seems nobody is happy these days

★★ Expert

@SS_Mabezan 

So basically what you're saying is that it's too difficult to ban all the cheaters. They know who's cheating, but it's too time consuming to ban each and every one. So, instead of going through the hassle, they all get pooled into matches together.  I kinda like that!

Heart

Message 11 of 25 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazedand how you or others can't notice they have a cheater in the team? focus is no a excuse

Message 12 of 25 (319 Views)

★★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed It's that if they match cheaters up against each other - for one thing they don't yet know they've been detected so it means there's a grace period of them not bothering legitimate players, however briefly. The big thing though is that they continue to provide data about the hacks whilst the rest of the decent population are separated from them anyway.
Message 13 of 25 (316 Views)

★★ Expert

@ElBirri 

Thanks for your thoughtful insight

Never said that...learn how to read thoroughly.... Like I said...usually mid game

Heart

Message 14 of 25 (315 Views)

★★ Expert

@Anlbrd 

Yeah, that's why I said I kinda like it

Heart

Message 15 of 25 (306 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed "you're not going to know until at least midway through the game cause you usually focusing on your own game- play" dude...
Message 16 of 25 (304 Views)

★★ Pro
@ElBirri If someone is cheating without being blatant you could easily not know they're cheating. The only way you could adopt this attitude is if you think everyone who can hit a headshot is a hacker.
Message 17 of 25 (298 Views)

★★ Expert

@ElBirri 

worst troll ever buddy... go get a hair cut, or go to school...do sth more useful with your day other than trying to get under one's skin.....anyways...you're making me yawn at this point...GG

Heart

Message 18 of 25 (297 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Anlbrd then after the time, when that cheater get banned you going down too because you don't know that guy was cheating, i see.

@jumanjaydazed not trolling, i am you side.

Message 19 of 25 (279 Views)

Re: Seems noboody is happy these days

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@jumanjaydazed It seems you run on streamers and good players a lot maybe that's the reason why are you die so fast.

CM Edit - Don't advertise 

Message 20 of 25 (245 Views)