Security Concern

by sileirico

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Security Concern

★ Novice

Hello, today I got some suspicious loggings in my account, I changed my password and enabled the email verification but here it says that im banned from FIFA MARKET...? ive never played fifa.

I also have a steam account linked up with my origin account that has nothing to do with my steam account

is there a way to revert or unlink this guy account from mine?

Message 1 of 6 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Security Concern

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @sileirico.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (193 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert
@sileirico At the bottom of this page click contact us:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/
Keep in mind it's Christmas so not sure if agents are available.
Message 2 of 6 (276 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much Crazy_horse, ive just emailed them about this

meanwhile im getting "YOU'VE GOT BANNED" emails from every fifa game haha but real thanks

Message 3 of 6 (254 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @sileirico.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (194 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko I did exactly, they sent me an email with a ticket and "we are currently reviewing your case, you'll get an update as soon as possible" so currently waiting
thank you very much Darko, Im marking this as the answer
Message 5 of 6 (180 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @sileirico.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (177 Views)