Second ring - deadly damage

by D3loFF

Original Post

Second ring - deadly damage

★★ Guide

Just played a game (Elite Queue) where the second ring killed me from FOUR ticks. I can't recall that being the same with all other games I played today, but who knows it might be last minute change.

So is there a such thing implemented or I just wasn't lucky and it was one-time thing?

Message 1 of 6 (358 Views)

Re: Second ring - deadly damage

★★★★★ Expert

Elite ring is faster and more dangerous than normal ring. 

In Elite, you must ahead of the ring, you can't left behind.

Message 2 of 6 (339 Views)

★ Apprentice

It wasn't like that yesterday unless I missed something. I've been elite queue over a hundred times and it's never been that way. 

Message 3 of 6 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

It's always been far stronger in elite.

Message 4 of 6 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Problem: Players who want to get consecutive top-5 simply drag their heels, hide outside the ring, keep healing until they're in top-5.

The Elite Ring  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5G8NRRkL4M

1st Ring: 15% damage per tick so 100/15 = 6-7 ticks

2st Ring: 20% damage per tick so 100/20 = 5 ticks

3rd Ring: 25% damage per tick so 100/25 = 4 ticks.

The ring timer is shorter and the closing speed is faster so you must ahead of the ring before it start closing.

You can't drag your heels and hide outside the ring to be in top-5 anymore, the ring force you to FIGHT to SURVIVE.

Message 5 of 6 (274 Views)

★★ Expert

@asukojo @Yup...to deter teams from camping outside of the ring(in elite to make top 5). Now, every team will get a bot, find the next ring and camp there instead. Seems the last 6-10 teams, you can't even hear gunfire...bunch of campers sitting there playin with their johnson

:eahigh_file:

1. Heart
Message 6 of 6 (265 Views)