Season Two Why bother

by adu7r3mqm

Original Post

Re: Season Two Why bother

★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

I bother because@Sp4ceb4lls  says so!

Unless  you have wechat...no deal

Plus, you're a console playa...we'd get divorced  before the flowers even hit the ground. Or maybe roasted peanuts....not sure where you're from and what your kind throw when attending a wedding. Large smile

If you have any doubts, you can check out this link...... https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Heart

you have a point there, what about if you have a bad breath?!?! … we shouldn't rush it! first I will send you a friend request on origin, see you there, btw I'm on PC! Standard smile Heart

Message 21 of 23 (132 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
out of 50 million....and just play 5 games, 4 out of 5 it's filled with auto aim, wall hacks...etc (and just go to a cheaters forum and see for yourself, this game is the laughing stock of the cheaters forums, they don't do anything worthwhile to fight the problem)
Message 22 of 23 (126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Diablotil wrote:
out of 50 million....and just play 5 games, 4 out of 5 it's filled with auto aim, wall hacks...etc (and just go to a cheaters forum and see for yourself, this game is the laughing stock of the cheaters forums, they don't do anything worthwhile to fight the problem)

they do plenty of work "behind the scene" (I quote) about cheaters but apparently the cheat makers also doing work behind the scene "undetected" (I quote again)  so yeah …  

Message 23 of 23 (124 Views)