Season Two Why bother

by adu7r3mqm

Original Post

Season Two Why bother

★★★★ Novice

Please tell me your not going to waste your money on season 2, when they do nothing about he hackers. And when you talk about hackers they remove your post!

Message 1 of 23 (730 Views)

Re: Season Two Why bother

★★★ Apprentice
Then dont talk about them...report them!!!!!!
Message 2 of 23 (720 Views)

★★★ Expert

750k HWID banns is doing nothing in your book?

Oke dude.... oke dude.....

Message 3 of 23 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@adu7r3mqm wrote:

Please tell me your not going to waste your money on season 2, when they do nothing about he hackers. And when you talk about hackers they remove your post!

Absolutely not.  Never putting another penny into this game, already wasted $30 on it. Character skins in this game are the worst, and gun skins are also bad. I don't buy $20 skins, that's insanely stupid.  I will buy a season pass for $20 only if it has good stuff in it, which this game does not and will not, the writing is already on the walls for this game, its only more of the same from here on out. 

Message 4 of 23 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It's just.. why keep playing w/o more content? Professional OW / CS players checked out Apex, then about a month ago when half their games were filled with cheaters and they maxed out; they went back to cs / ow. There's ranked and more progression there, something to shoot for between all players.

Message 5 of 23 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I do feel the amount of cheaters have reduced.

Is cheating still present? Of course it is, but its way less than it was the 1st 2 months of the game where I encountered cheaters in more than half the games at one point.

Message 6 of 23 (623 Views)

★ Guide

i will get the new season pass, btw they are doing something about them if u did got it... u people should chill for real now, its not like ur life depends on it.. i didn't saw a hacker for a week now even if i do i don't care :eahigh_file:

Message 7 of 23 (620 Views)

★ Guide

@adu7r3mqm wrote:

I might, and I think your information is wrong friend. They've put several post on this forum about removing hackers and that they are working on the anti cheat system. Also I think your wrong about them removing posts about taking about hackers. There are tons, it's only when you name and shame do they then act I believe .

Message 8 of 23 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Feels great to play on console without any cheaters around; i will buy season 2 pass, or most luckly i will get it free 'cause maxed out season 1.

Weapons and characters skin do not bother me as they do not bring a single skill improvement to you.

It is a great challenge to try to max up the battle pass and go on with your own challenges like collecting the badges and bring up your stats so, i'm not even gettin' bored or fed up with the game itself. 

Buy a freakin' console dudes! 

Message 9 of 23 (538 Views)

★ Apprentice

In all honesty, it seems the hacker numbers have dropped significantly on the PC. Problem lies that the player count has dropped as well.

Season 2 is free cause I maxed out Season 1, so why not. 

Message 10 of 23 (510 Views)