Season 8 launch trailer HYPE - goes live right now!

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Re: Season 8 launch trailer HYPE - goes live in 2h15min

★ Pro
@DYSPROssium Hopefully it will feel like a new map lol
I have always liked KC but I have got bored of it, but the same can be said about WE
Message 21 of 38 (333 Views)

★★★ Pro

I like him already, he saved the MRVN

Message 22 of 38 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

RIP slum lakes. Also I'm happy that the old time of day is back. Now bring back 12 noon WE too!

twitter_EsRMcppXUAE8Xep.jpg

Message 23 of 38 (323 Views)

★ Guide

I still want to know how fuse tactical and ultimate will work. Do they explode on impact? Or do they need to be shot to explode? I feel like his ult will mesh well with horizons ult especially if it explodes on impact. 

I was thinking the in game teasers of his ult could be like a place holder. Mainly because if everyone just heard a new weird whistling noise then an explosion it could be difficult tracking it down or even knowing what happened. 

Message 24 of 38 (310 Views)

★★★ Pro

It looks like artillery is also gone. The ship was hovering right above it. Maybe watch tower as well.

Message 25 of 38 (309 Views)

The people seem to love him, probably because he won the other fights on the planet Salvo (and has apparently lots of money for a ship)

Screenshot 2021-01-21 172549.jpg

Are we getting cargo bots on KC?

Screenshot 2021-01-21 172444.jpg

Fuse may like explotions, but he was giving out nessie to the croud!

Screenshot 2021-01-21 171756.jpg

I think this is Fuse his ultimate ability: a bombardment that you can aim further away than Gibbies.

Screenshot 2021-01-21 172730.jpg

The ship is shooting the mountain right beneath Artillery.

Screenshot 2021-01-21 174241.jpg

Lifeline picks up the child, but Gibby forget he has a dome shield ability.

Screenshot 2021-01-21 174316.jpg

Lifeline seems to hate Fuse or Salvo

Screenshot 2021-01-21 174444.jpg

This may be far fetched, but maybe Fuse his passive allows him to carry down teammates?

Screenshot 2021-01-21 174625.jpg

This is probably his tactical. Small concussion grenades?

Screenshot 2021-01-21 174825.jpg

The new rifle may have some epic animations! Just like the peacekeeper (shooting from zipline), or wingman (inspect animation).

Screenshot 2021-01-21 175000.jpg

Message 26 of 38 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Saw this in twitter. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda hyped for Skunner but this could just be a random NPC for the trailer.

Rumored/Leaked abilities:

abilities:

• Passive: Light Step: You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
  • Tactical: Debris Trap: Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
  • Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade: Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.

EsRMLo6VcAErOZZ.jpeg EsRMNr1VQAEVSDM.jpeg

Message 27 of 38 (296 Views)

Re: Season 8 launch trailer HYPE - goes live right now!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hyped too ! At least until I play and see crouch spamming and ultra aim assist more and more Standard smile 

The north of the map (north of artillery) where there was a river, seems to be open now, we can see the crashsite and a new jump tower

Message 28 of 38 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Trailer was awful just like the teaser. Standard really dropped from previous.

More of the same copy/paste buildings, just like every other change to KC that doesn't suit the terrain and i really hope some other areas are more creative because this is just lazy.

Message 29 of 38 (258 Views)

★ Expert

Pretty "meh" trailer just like the teaser. Judging from what i've seen we're getting basically a Bangalore 2.0? lol

Message 30 of 38 (245 Views)