Re: Season 8 launch trailer HYPE - goes live in 2h15min

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@DYSPROssium If it is his passive I'll have to change one of my concepts. The gaming merchant suggested he may have an explosives damage reduction.
Message 31 of 38 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]

That may also be, I'm really not sure about his passive. @DK9027 

I was also thinking about that he is able to carry more grenades with him (3 instead of 2).

Message 32 of 38 (402 Views)

Re: Season 8 launch trailer HYPE - goes live right now!

★★★ Guide

dont get me wrong i loved the trailer, especially the end with caustic and bloodhound however i really wish we do know his passive at least, would love to see gameplay with him but i am a huge fan of everything i saw in that video, i will miss watchpoint tower but at least the other one is most likely still there, 9.5 out of 10 just wish we got some gameplay or got to read about the new abilities/passive for fuse

fuse is fantastic

Message 33 of 38 (367 Views)

Re: Season 8 launch trailer HYPE - goes live right now!

★★★★★ Expert
BH is female Frown!!!

Usually females threaten when a man tries to touch a bum... a guy would either let it happen and think ‘okay...’ like caustic did or say “dude wtf!” afterwards or say “Dont do it dude” beforehand! Frown
Message 34 of 38 (345 Views)

★★ Novice

This, but keeping Fuse. 

Message 35 of 38 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I didn't mind either video. I think I'll like his quips better than Rampart's. Can't wait to check him out in game but already predicting he'll either be broken or people will complain he's OP on release. I'm guessing they'll classify him as an attack character like Horizon. Anyone notice we've gotten 3 similar accented characters in a row?

Message 36 of 38 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Lord_Scorpion34i just want to play fuse right now! release fuse to us! his tactical ability can be the slap we saw in the video. he can slap team or enemy the same.

Message 37 of 38 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@gg123xyz You just want to go round spanking people. Party hat

Message 38 of 38 (278 Views)