Season 7 Battlepass is the worst ever.......

by UncleFarkerz

Original Post

Re: Season 7 Battlepass is the worst ever.......

★★ Expert

@GH0STEDbyME I did a few calculations, and you're doing triple the work for the same progression, as well as being forced to play for hours at a time every single day in order to complete the pass before the season ends. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-Battle-Pass-Requirements/m-p/9692214#M117919

The old BP allowed everyone, regardless of how much time they had to play, a chance to complete the game. The new BP requires you to play every single day and complete all dailies and weeklies every week in order for you to finish on time. Not even early, just on time, while subsequently they've tripled the requirements for all objectives involved. 

Message 11 of 33 (425 Views)

★ Apprentice

gotta admit, i was alittle sceptical about what people were saying about the BP but after buying and and playing 10+ games i can see why people are annoyed, this grind is insane. 

it honestly does feel like your having to grind x2/x3 as much as you did during the other seasons.

unless your a streamer, content creator or unemployed i doubt you'l be completing this any time soon.   

Message 12 of 33 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@pastaclownyeah that's what we thought might happen. I'm not doing that. Before you could play 2-3 days and expect to make 10 or so levels on the pass minimum. No way am I playing 7 days a week to get the same results for a pass I'm not all that impressed with in the first place.

Message 13 of 33 (410 Views)

★★ Pro
@UncleFarkerz I’ve played 36 games and I’ve levelled it up once lol . Also got the worst challenges - play 15 games as rampart , 5k damage as rampart and 750 damage with p2020 lol. Certainly won’t be playing as her so that’s 2 whole level ups missed out on already. not bothering buying it this time round unless there’s some changes
Message 14 of 33 (396 Views)

★★★ Guide

I prefer modern warfares seasons tbh there nice and easy to complete and is really good all around it was the same with apex but guess what they went and ruined it and made it more like fortnite than what made it great. 

Message 15 of 33 (391 Views)

★★★★ Guide

what are you smoking? fortnite's bp is the easiest/fastest to complete with their catchup system, whenever you can't play (or miss the daily quests), the missed xp turns into a x4 xp bonus

Message 16 of 33 (382 Views)

★★★ Guide

@NaRnIaaa I never played fornite my little brother did and he said it was grindy so just going off of what he said.

Message 17 of 33 (378 Views)

★★ Guide

If they're gonna do a cash grab like this we should boycott them or something. Just don't buy any more apex coins to retaliate. If enough people do this, they'll lose money until they fix the BP 😁

...I had just opened up to spending money on this game but I'm not planning on it anymore.

Message 18 of 33 (375 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah i just can't believe how bad the leveling is for this battle pass.  I've completed every BP since season 1 but if this is the way they are going to be from now on I won't be buying them anymore.  I can handle it taking some what longer but the amount of grind they've added is ridiculous.  Plus now you have to grind every single day, since the dailies are so important, and they all take longer to complete than before. 

Message 19 of 33 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I used to buy battle pass on 1st day from Season-1 to Season-6, but NOT this time , I won't buy season-7 BP unless they change this painfull grind.

Message 20 of 33 (350 Views)