Re: Season 7 Battlepass is the worst ever.......

by Anonymous

Original Post

Season 7 Battlepass is the worst ever.......

★★ Apprentice

Played bout 20+ games and i still havnt get a single level up in battlepass. whoever design this dumb idea should be fired..... and NO im not going to spend anymore money on u guys. Forcing us to grind when we not paying? 

Message 1 of 33 (819 Views)

Champion
@UncleFarkerz It's not that bad. You just have to actually try and do the challenges. I've done all of my dailys and 1 week one challenge and I'm on lvl 3.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 33 (779 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME Not everyone wants to spend their time focused on completing challenges. In the old pass, I would never even look at the challenges unless the season was winding down and I still hadn't completed the pass.
Message 3 of 33 (771 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SixthOTD same, I hate legend specific challenges so i never did them, but I still completed the BP every time.
Message 4 of 33 (764 Views)

Anonymous

I have to agree. The battlepass is going to take forever to get through. It is ridiculously slow at leveling through. It is literally the worst system I have ever seen.

Message 5 of 33 (763 Views)

Champion
@SixthOTD I didn't say they did but you're basically referring to getting BP content without putting the work in. Yes, it does take the P but people are still gonna do it. I don't want to play as Giby to do the challenge but I am because I want to get my BP lvl up.

Message 6 of 33 (759 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bro after u done your 1 week challenge, u will have a hard time levelling too tmr.... the xp grinding is too slow if u dont have any extra challenges to do. 

Message 7 of 33 (755 Views)

Champion
@UncleFarkerz Then I'll just play normally, get to know the map and play exactly how I want.

You can get what 9 stars and 1BP a day just from doing the daily stuff. That's not as bad as people are saying.

Message 8 of 33 (742 Views)

★★ Apprentice

1 BP a day , x 90 days = level 90 ? that is not bad? u can include the weekly too, but it still means we have to be playing it every single day. Its not so friendly for people who has works and family to tends to. Previously we can just rest a couple of days n play more when we have the time. I been playing apex since season 1 and spend alot on the game already, but this tactic of trying to squeeze more money from players are just not so good. 

Message 9 of 33 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I agree, it's the WORST Battle PASS. I will called emergency meeting for this.

Message 10 of 33 (720 Views)