Season 7 Battlepass Updates

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: Season 7 Battlepass Updates

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Kent Ah yes, S6 type challenges. Now if you would give our old 9/18/27 XP system back, it would be great. This challenge difficulty change is useless for people who don't like doing challenges, right?

We live off XP, give us our beloved XP system back! We don't care if you are already Lvl 17, if someone decided to chime in with 'how the new challenge system gives you more levels'.
Message 11 of 23 (673 Views)

★★ Guide

Im not seeing the update out yet, nor have I received any of the benefits listed in the tweet. Has it officially rolled out or is this just me?

Message 12 of 23 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@parstringer Daily start today.

Weekly & +10 BP will be coming as a patch next week.

Message 13 of 23 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Kent 

Feedback for weekly challenges:

1. Previously, we can select some legends (Play as Wraith, Wattson, Mirage, etc). Right now, it's hardcoded to one legend which we might not like it.

2. Make it even worst, it hardcoded to legend that player don't have (not unlocked).  It should able to  know which legend the player has.

3. I see the weekly challenges is hardcoded, it should be more dynamic/random.

I have 2 accounts, I see exactly the same weekly challenge on another account a week later.

4. Make sure the star does NOT reset every week.

Message 14 of 23 (587 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the 10 bp lvls is just a band-aid, 50k xp are still required for each lvl (it used to be 9k then 18 then 26 then 35 then 45 then 54 AND we used to get 2 bonus lvl for completing dailies) which is way too much

Message 15 of 23 (484 Views)

★ Guide

When are we getting the 10 free BP levels? Someone on this forum said today the 17th with a new patch, but have not seen nothing.

Message 16 of 23 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Estimate tonight or tomorrow morning, before new weekly start tomorrow night.

Message 17 of 23 (457 Views)

★ Novice

Lower the distant gun sounds  and fix your audio please . It's getting ridiculous

Message 18 of 23 (350 Views)

★ Guide

my BP is in the 40s now, three weeks into the season. Anyone still complaining just just quit.

Agree with the last post, please fix the audio!!

Message 19 of 23 (328 Views)

★ Expert

Finally got my hands on a Prowler last night and did the '3 knocks' and '500 damage' challenges in about 2 minutes Standard smile

I actually rose three BP levels in one game! Epic!

Message 20 of 23 (306 Views)