Re: Season 6 is so bad

by S1mmOJ

Original Post

★ Guide

My only concession is that it was a bad choice to bring the devo back to ground loot and change the shield meta to what it is now. I personally think the Volt is fine, its smaller magazine balances out the high damage output. However, I do think that Rampart's walls should not break immediately when they are initially set up.

Message 11 of 18 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@GetClappedSquidyup. devs took a hot steamy dump on their game and called it chocolate covered.

They were told that R99 and sticky aim were huge problems, so they addressed the R99 issue by turning everything in a laser-beam and left sticky aim exactly as it is. They reduced TTK but left low-profile in the game, left healing items at the same use timers, and overall just ruined apex.
I'd even go so far as to say that the map changes are trash as well. Season 6 is awful and the devs should feel bad. 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

With the reduction in TTK cheaters have been getting even more kills with even less effort... I didn't know that was possible but the devs sure showed me. Honestly it just furthers my belief that the devs and the cheat providers are working in tandem.
At the very least, it's my belief that Respawn likes having cheaters in their game. 

Message 12 of 18 (526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You're right, Shroud is trash and should get better at the game like you. 

Message 13 of 18 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This is the worst shape Apex has been in by far. There is a reason nearly all notable streamers are upset with the state of the game right now. It’s as if devs want to completely remove any skill gaps and advantage for skilled/experienced players. Not a great plan for retention of long time players but may be attractive at first for a newbie.

If they don’t make changes soon they may see a significant part of their loyal player base and big streamers move onto something else permanently.

I’m also highly concerned at what problems this game will have once they implement cross play. They struggle enough fixing bugs/glitches on a standard update (hit reg, audio, server disconnects, and the list goes on and on). It’s disappointing because this has been one of my favorite games but the enjoyment is slowly being sucked out of the game. 

Message 14 of 18 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It's really sad to see what we should consider ourselves as 'Fellow Gamers', trash each other, WOW so much for comradery!

The is not about being bad or good, the point is, that from Season 1-5 the game was given to us one way, and now in Season 6 it has changed.

So the real question here is, is this how people want it now, or like it was before, nothing else matters!

Message 15 of 18 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@IDTAKEN192000 ima say... You stink of wraith main lol

Message 16 of 18 (376 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@S1mmOJnot all wraith mains approve of his message Standard smile

Message 17 of 18 (348 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread as it is going nowhere good.

When posting on AHQ we would ask that you do so in a polite and constructive manner. It is never acceptable to post in a way that is impolite or insulting toward any other user.

If unsure of what is allowed then I would recommend taking a look at the AHQ User Rules and GUidelines which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Darko
Darko.png
Message 18 of 18 (301 Views)