Re: Season 6 crypto nerf

by GH0STEDbyME

Original Post

Champion
@mikogibo Just because a "Zombie" team (Wraith, Revenant and Crypto) were synergising too well together.... it's like it created the meta that they didn't want so they just crapped all over it. Then tried to buff him like it would make up for it. It's not like he's OP.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 17 (236 Views)

★★ Pro
@GH0STEDbyME seems like respawn would want a campmeta instead of an active pushing/fighting meta
Message 12 of 17 (225 Views)

★★★★ Guide

pinging enemies is quite nice, but 200 meters is only a matter of seconds if your squad starts toward another squad already heading your direction

so it’s pretty much only telling you “no one is directly on you/beside you

bit it does relieve some stress when finishing a fight and knowing you got a few free seconds to loot...IF a triple take isn’t already aiming at your head from 600meters

Message 13 of 17 (209 Views)

Am I the only one who finds the drone annoying as hell. I hate things flying around and making an annoying sound.

Its like have a wasp in the room that won't go away. If I see a drone I'm going to shoot it no matter what as it annoys the heck out of me.

Message 14 of 17 (203 Views)

Champion
@xx_Dante2k_xx Completely agree actually.
Message 15 of 17 (190 Views)

Champion

@xx_Dante2k_xx  Yeah it's definitely annoying, which is why a lot of crypto users (myself included) do it.

The moment you bait that squad into firing shots you force them to reveal their location, which usually baits out yet another squad to attack them. 

3rd partying made easy. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 17 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Said this on another thread but crypto should be able to see enemies behind him when his drone is recalled and on his back. He leaves himself vulnerable when flying his drone and his teammates at a disadvantage. Crypto needs to be more fluid. 

Not to mention I think having something constantly watching his back for him fits his character 

Message 17 of 17 (156 Views)