Season 6 Themed Event: Dark Protocol Trailer is here!

by RanzigeRidder2

Original Post

Re: Season 6 Themed Event: Dark Protocol Trailer is here!

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you for the video and also the maps included.

Message 11 of 24 (346 Views)

★ Pro

I think it was a great thing that Dice introduced a smaller map to battlefield like redacted. It's not really a battlefield thing or specifically my thing, but there's value in it for Battlefield. 
A lot of call of duty players came over and tried it over the free trial. And probably liked it. While at it, they also tried conquest, large games so that's why we see the uptick in the player count. Lot of COD players probably didn't even know how fun Battlefield can be. This event will give variety to the game. Also lure in more people maybe from other shooters that they're getting tired of looking for a change. 

Message 12 of 24 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Nice trailer. Nice bundles.

Message 13 of 24 (330 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Very nice trailer -- as usual. Could not care less about the mode though TBH.

Let's hope they don't remove the CQ64 again for the time this clearly non-BF-mode is active.

Message 14 of 24 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ElliotLH Seems a cyborg super soldier thing more so than a zombie thing. At this point I’ll take any new content…
Message 15 of 24 (276 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Zombies got kind of a sexy thing going on.  I see booties!

Message 16 of 24 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RayD_O1 wrote:
@RanzigeRidder2
Yeah I am sure it will be popular with a lot of players, just not really my thing.

I hope to be proved wrong after playing it though. Standard smile

You’re reading my mind mate, not my cup of tea either but I appreciate that they’re trying to give us something to do. The skins seem blah, the modes seem very COD like, but I’ll give it a shot. Saw a close up of a COD M4 rifle that had glowing moons and stickers on it, and can see how they’re moving BF in that direction. I’m hopeful with the tragic player numbers and less than anticipated sales will show that we don’t want a COD game, we want a Battlefield game. Basically halfway between COD and ARMA is where I like my BF to be.

Message 17 of 24 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RanzigeRidder2 Well if the zombies are anything like AI then it will be a slaughter fest for us hahaha
Message 18 of 24 (264 Views)

★ Expert
@AngrySquid270 IKR, why are there no naked female zombies? Dice is being sexist 😁
Message 19 of 24 (251 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, the Zombies look just as hard to kill as Normal Players are now !  So we should be right at home

Message 20 of 24 (241 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help