Re: Season 6 Sucks

by FixSBMM09

Original Post

Champion

@NaRnIaaa  Each legend comes with their own set of skins, finishers, quips, banners, poses, cross legend interactions, intros.

Thats before we even get into the ability argument lol. 

I get where you were coming from with the original comment you made, but the two just ain't comparable in terms of workload.

That being said....fortnites devs would probably do it quicker. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 181 of 187 (772 Views)

★★★ Pro
It’s sad when other than separate posts here and there, 180 posts and comments under this topic talks about issues in the game and season6, yet no one even cares to response to them here, on twitter or reddit
Message 182 of 187 (770 Views)

★ Guide

@Alphabets It is because they know they fdup. This BS can end a game, (well see what happens) but yeah, almost looks like a whole new team worked on this game. Does not make sense. All this effort could have rather been put into releasing a polished new map. Honestly the only thing this game needed. Proper new content, not old stuff with sprinkled chocolates here and there.

Anyway, lets see if they pull up there socks.

Message 183 of 187 (746 Views)

★★ Guide
@Alphabets they don't answer because they don't care. So long as they hit their goal for income then it's a success in their book.
Message 184 of 187 (718 Views)

★★ Guide

Yup and sbmm still hasnt been fixed. My teammates im paired with are garbage and im put in sweaty max rank lobbies, so i barely get any kills and it drops my kd. If sbmm isnt fixed by the time crossplay is released, I guarantee you this game is going to die in a few months.

Message 185 of 187 (711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@IDTAKEN192000 wrote:

@GangGorillaGains wrote:
@IDTAKEN192000The game does now require much more brain power to make plays. What made apex stand out among COD, Battlefield, and Warzone was the long battles and high damage outputs. I played many games today with 8+ kills and barely reaching 1.5k damage. Any season before that would've been a 2k plus damage game. Just takes most of the fun away in my opinion. But I agree that movement and positioning is a fundamental of the game, which is why the Devs implemented more cover and fixed choke points. If there wasn't a reduction in armor I'd say this was a great update nonetheless.

I feel the reduction in armor also lessens the chances of 3rd parties because fights end sooner. Getting 3rd partied has been a major complaint forever. Not only that but I feel like since fights are over quicker I get into another fight faster making the game flow better than it did before. I really think people just need to adjust before writing this season off.

That is completely false.  Third parties are way worse now.  Since everyone knows they can die in seconds more people are playing much more passively and waiting for other parties to engage before attacking.  It’s not only an optimal way to stay alive but it’s the best way to get fast kills with much less risk than previous seasons.  At least in previous seasons the person you were third partying had a better chance of surviving by retreating and healing.  This argument that killing faster reduces third partying is nonsense.  People aren’t engaging the same.  More people are forced to hang back and snipe which draws the attention of third parties just the same as before. Difference now is the chances of surviving the third party are even less now.  It appears most of the pro gamers realize this new ttk is hurting the game.

Message 186 of 187 (662 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Thank you Respawn for the Shield fix :D

Message 187 of 187 (1,624 Views)