Re: Season 6 Sucks

by brakeit

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Totally agree, they are basically turning Apex Legends into Call of Duty. 

Message 151 of 187 (799 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

A bad wanna be Call of Duty.

Message 152 of 187 (791 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm really sad about it, but I also have to jump on the hate train.

I've been playing Apex since season one and after all the people I played with switched to Warzone, I quickly returned to Apex, playing solo ever since.

I play Apex for everything that made it unique but atm I might just join my buddies at CoD, at least I have a full squad over there.

Because playing solo became even more of a nightmare; teammates are either dropping like flies within a minute after the drop or camping a building with their sniper.

Lower TTK because of lower shields and weapons like the Volt or Devotion combined with buggy footsteps, loot algorithm is still terrible, Revenant and Loba release got my hopes up after Watson and Crypto but now we got throwable covers and a stationary gun...

It feels like all the aggresiveness and the momentum of Apex's gameplay is just gone, disappeared.

I'm done playing for today, might get on Warzone later and quickly switch to Hyper Scape as soon at it gets released, which I never thought I'd do Frown

Message 153 of 187 (665 Views)

★★ Guide

I stopped playing and haven't booted the game since, which kinda sucks, apex was my go-to game whenever i was bored or had to kill time..

Message 154 of 187 (753 Views)

★ Apprentice

Seriously the oldest person here should have less than mediocre skill @ this game. I'm lucky i'm not the oldest on the forums.

I find two main issue at hand for Apex legends.

- You start with just a Hp Bar in the first 5mins. 

(I enjoy longer gun fights) I got 3 Melee kills in one match and i was able to revive both teammates. If I'm the other side "I'm like wtf no gun BS"

which is Random generate luck based BS)

- Kids vs adults. Adults camp more than the kids that's agreeably since they want the kills. (My last match i got one shot my sniper which it took off my blue shield and i was dead instantly afterwards.

As Example if anyone has seen Gun Gale online season 2-3 with Kirito the actual core of elite soldiers or whatever facing Kirito party before him becoming unconscious in A.L.I.C.E. I'm just saying these 3 soldiers would win at Apex Legends given they age and planning facing kids.

Message 155 of 187 (691 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@67vasile " oldest person here should have less than mediocre skill" ....ouch ....just .....ouch :'(
am still trying my best to git gud lol
Message 156 of 187 (659 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@LordloshBang Dizzy cheated though.
Message 157 of 187 (628 Views)

★ Novice

I completely agree the ttk changes were unnecessary. But issues with season 6 are far deeper. I’m not sure if these audio issues I’m about to describe are happening with pathfinder or not. 1st audio issue is the random thermite/lava sounds. Second I can’t tell you how many times I have been snuck up on in season 6 and didn’t hear a damn thing. 3rd audio issue I think may be exclusive to pathfinder is when I’m in the middle of an action such as a revive, enabling a survey beacon, I can get shot from behind and not hear a thing.....NOTHING! It’s so frustrating to be in the middle of an animation to then exit that animation not knowing with just happened. I don’t have an issue with the devos, especially if respawn bring the shields back up 25hp.

Message 158 of 187 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Jmotyka07 You're right these are issues I've noticed as well. Especially infuriating when no footsteps make no noise and it costs the match
Message 159 of 187 (556 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am so close to uninstall this crap too. How out of touch devs can be. I swear

Message 160 of 187 (545 Views)