Re: Season 5 Sucks.

by mastiffslinger

Original Post

@Nqkic Be patient, it’s a huge update. There were issues when Season 3 dropped, they got it all worked out.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 18 (506 Views)

★★ Guide

Me When i read the title of your post

download (1).jpg

Message 12 of 18 (453 Views)

★★ Guide

@Eye_of_Horus_02 plz stop saying words

Message 13 of 18 (445 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agreed this game is trash now, why is SKULLYOWN GONE SO DUMB, make the game worse by taking out what people liked how is that smart

Message 14 of 18 (356 Views)

★★★★ Guide

2 weeks in and there was a fix for hit reg. No word on squelching noise, white noise whatever you want to call it. And still no acknowledgement on server issues in general. I have only played 5 or 6 games this season spread out over the past couple of weeks. My sons have been playing more. My oldest lives an hour away and we are all seeing the same laggy rubber banding games. 

I am not going to jump on a season 5 sucks bandwagon, but it has been 5+ seasons now and connections are a huge issue. Over a year later and lag and frame drops in a fast paced FPS? Not for me. While I miss Apex, I just am not enjoying getting killed by enemies I can neither track nor possibly hit.

Message 15 of 18 (314 Views)

★ Expert

I don't think it "sucks" per say...it just isn't doing anything special to move the game forward.  In fact, the whole of year 2 has been basically that way.  Compare Seasons 4 and 5 to what they gave us in Seasons 2 and 3, and it's not measuring up.  Even the Season 2 and 3 Battle Passes were loaded with item types brand new to the game.  I don't think they've added anything new in Season 4 or 5 Battle Passes.  The Quests are not turning out to be more than a 5-10 minute diversion every week.

My one real beef with Season 5 is the fact for everything they've enhanced, they've taken something off the board.

They give Mirage a nice buff, but nerf Pathfinder's grapple into the ground.

They enhance the area around Relay and Labs, but then completely blow up Skulltown and Thunderdome LOL!!!

They bring Mastiff into the general loot pool, but then put the Peacekeeper (one of the most popular guns in the game) in the care package in it's place.

Message 16 of 18 (295 Views)

★ Expert

Also, I've been seeing heavy lag as well.  It was rubber banding badly yesterday on me.

Message 17 of 18 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CHEATS WITHOUT CONTROL SEASON 5

With the arrival of season 5, it seems that the cheats also appeared with everything. At the beginning of the bad season there were hackers in the games, now lately every day, no matter what time, you are faced with these unfortunate motherless ones that ruin the game. I already have several friends who are thinking of quitting the game because they can't take it anymore. I ask you to find a way, or at least "try" because it is already becoming unbearable.

Message 18 of 18 (251 Views)