Re: Season 5 Sucks.

by TXC_Rafael

Original Post

Season 5 Sucks.

★★★ Apprentice

congratulations u just ruined the game. plus i shoot people and i dont do dmg,the map i so bright i barely see people,u ruined pathfinder, PK ii now legendary weapon,The only thing good is that u dont slow down u teammates with caustic.

Message 1 of 18 (1,626 Views)

★★ Guide

Agree with everything except map I like the map colors 

Message 2 of 18 (1,587 Views)

★★ Pro
@Nqkic Disagree entirely , having more fun on it than I have in a long time and think season 5 is great for the most part .

Pathfinder isn’t ruined at all , everyone agrees that 35 seconds was a bit overboard , but he’s by no means useless now like people keep saying . Still has his grapple and his ult is still one of the most useful. 25 seconds would be a bit more fair for his tactical cd though. And I’m almost certain that will be changed because of the amount of complaints .

I like all the map changes for once and not bothered by the lighting at all.

Mastiff and pk switch kinda sucks but just an attempt to switch the meta. Atleast not everyone is using it now .

Other than that im liking all the changes tbh , Loba is great and yes the caustic changes were definitely needed .

And hit reg problems will be addressed soon I imagine , they are aware of it and it’s obv not intentional. But agree it is bad at the moment , no denying that at all.

Still early days this season though, give them a minute to change and adapt things
Message 3 of 18 (1,571 Views)

★ Guide
@MassiveVernon everyone keeps telling Pathfinder isn't useless and his ult is still great etc... still I didn't see a single pathfinder in all my games today for real.
Message 4 of 18 (1,513 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@TXC_Rafael Really? Because I've came across plenty. And guess what. They're still good without a grapple every 15 seconds.

Message 5 of 18 (1,510 Views)

Champion
@TXC_Rafael I've played with multiple today. Many that were very good.
Message 6 of 18 (1,492 Views)

★ Guide
@ColdHours @hayhor yea im serious, been playing 7 hours today and haven't seen a single Path. Gosh I miss grapple boi's voicelines... hi friends ;-(
Message 7 of 18 (1,488 Views)

Champion
@TXC_Rafael I noticed about 8 or 9 Grapple Bois yesterday. Clocked a couple when my Mrs was playing as well.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 18 (1,404 Views)

★ Guide

Wraith is the one that needs more nerfs still overpicked by hackers.

Message 9 of 18 (1,381 Views)

Champion

It is 1st week of Season 5! Too hasty. Disappointed

Though I agree with the HIT register problem is really bad.

It feels like my aim is a completely joke now. Devil

Message 10 of 18 (1,377 Views)