Re: Season 4 set to lose a large playerbase

by randplayer2

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@GRiPSViGiLI cant disagree with that. I think netcode, server issues are more complicated then we'll ever know. I hear the same complaints about this in other games too. These issues didn't arise with the creation of Apex. But yeah, they should find solutions for those issues most definitely. Go to any forum for any game and you'll find some of the same complaints.

Message 21 of 38 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DaWiz2015In any games in the decade? XD I know what you’re saying but show me any (MP) game not many ppl have complained about (which have at least stayed online/relevant for 6 months) and you can color me impressed.

It’s not that gamers are whiners or nitpicky... it’s just that gamers (generalization here ppl) are nitpicky whiners XD. They are passionate about gaming and the specific games they play and if it’s not as it should be, they’ll first raise their opinions, then their voice, then complain and lastly whine... it’s been rooted in our DNA since the beginning of time that gamers tend to be passionate! :P

gaming is older than time!

Message 22 of 38 (392 Views)

★★ Pro
@DankToliet Name a game that announces bug fixes in it's bug reveals. Go on. I Can wait.
Message 23 of 38 (389 Views)

@DankToliet What are you basing this statement off? Your opinion? Lol.
Message 24 of 38 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaWiz2015 wrote:
@Flashshark1980Leaver penalty for pubs... you really want this game to die huh? lol

Many other games like World of Tanks and Mechwarrior Online use leaver penaltys for pubs and they do not loose their playerbase.

I support single- and duo- playmode, to give everyone the possibility to play with the teammates he choses (or he choses not to chose)

But as long as we don't have this modes, I think all players should give their best and not quit if the slightest unease appears...

Message 25 of 38 (350 Views)

★ Guide
@DankToliet You do realize that the the full patch notes are not revealed on stream right?

We've always had patch notes with far more bug fixes and such AFTER the update drops.

Get your thumb out of your arse and be patient like the rest of us.
Message 26 of 38 (340 Views)

★★★ Expert

@AdotLone wrote:

Wait times are just as short as always. For every person in a forum crying they are gonna quit there are 3 more people joining the game. The demands people make of a free game and the hurt they feel when their very specific and costly demands aren't made this very instant is hilarious. 

If that was true this would mean the playerbase would be growing exponentially.

The actual numbers and graphs do not affirm that. 50 million unique account creations in the first month, and 70 million a year later. And that includes people who smurfing and banned players making new accounts.

If your argument held up, half the world would now be playing the game.

Message 27 of 38 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DankToliet What are you smoking? You list a few of the big changes as if that’s all they will do. Look at all they have done this season alone. As much or more will happen next season. Consider all the play modes we have had since launch. They have added a lot of variety to the game. And dyeing? More like growing. They stated themselves the population is growing and fast. Sorry your points are mute and the facts speak otherwise. Reminds me of people crying Warcraft is dying.
Message 28 of 38 (309 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DaWiz2015  "and has the most content right now." thanks for the good laugh xD (the last hero and weapon were added like 4 months ago, since then there's been nothing new)

Message 29 of 38 (297 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@GRiPSViGiL no streamers are really bad for the game an every game they stream they are basically just promoters for the game showing off to make the normal people buy stuff
Message 30 of 38 (259 Views)