Season 4 Ranked Split and Soft Reset - 24th of March

by powerlung

Original Post

Re: Ranked Split

@GucciiWallet I don't think the game is done, but I won't play ranked in Kings Canyon. It's not a good map like people claim. Ammo and loot is sparse, I've played 5-6 rounds of ranked 5 of the 6 I got into one fight and was out of ammo/heals the rest of the round. Spent the entire round my squad was running from people trying to find anything. it was not fun...

When you do have loot the map is so small that it's a third partying nightmare. 4-5 squads for every battle you get into after the initial drop fights.

I really don't get the appeal of the map. I guess if you're into bashing people who have no loot and think you're good at the game because of that, then ya you would like it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 51 of 56 (447 Views)

Re: Ranked Split

Champion

My only irritation with this is i normally get bored of ranked by the time i hit plat, as its an uphill battle of being stuck with crap squads.

Now we've got this this rank split and im back in silver, playing the same quality of squad i got stuck with in the first place

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 52 of 56 (413 Views)

Loss of rank

★★★ Newbie

I was gold rank 2 season four then I got bumped all

the way to silver 4 idk why this happened please help

Message 53 of 56 (433 Views)

Re: Loss of rank

Champion

Go read the topic titled  "rank split", its literally the first one at the top of the screen in general discussion lol. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 54 of 56 (426 Views)

Re: RANKED IS BROKEN

★★★★★ Expert
@greygh05t Its not like you won't keep your rank. You will still get all the rewards for reaching the master tier. However, if you reach the same rank as the previous one in this split, you will get an animated badge. And if you were demoted, that means the people from your rank were also demoted to the same tier as you. I don't see any problem with that.
Message 55 of 56 (340 Views)

Re: RANKED IS BROKEN

★★★★★ Novice

Ok, so how about this?

I started the season late because I was hooked on another game - I've come back to get my rank up and to complete the challenges so I can level up my battle pass.

Only there is a catch I can't do half the challenges while playing ranked because you've decided that to play ranked games we have to play King's Canyon - Get your act together Respawn and EA. Make it an option not mandatory - you made a new map to force people into a new style of play for the new season - then you force people to play a map that has nothing to do with the challenges you are releasing.

Give me my money back or let me play ranked on the new map.

Message 56 of 56 (229 Views)