Season 3 Patch Notes discussion thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Season 3 Patch Notes discussion thread

★★★ Guide

how many posts need in this forum to make devs see that we need solo mode??????//

Message 11 of 71 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice
@adidasPowah More then we can come up with....
Message 12 of 71 (888 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello i wondering about the "leave penalty" when ur game crashes or gets a error in the lobby/chara selection will the Leave penalty still count that? would be Super unfair Frown Disappointed

Quote  : * Leaver Penalty: Players who abandon their teammates will be hit with a matchmaking penalty in both regular and Ranked matches. Penalties will result in a player being barred from joining a match for escalating amounts of time based on how often they have abandoned in Ranked. An abandon is defined as leaving the game before the match is over for you; this includes leaving during character select, leaving while you are alive, and leaving when you are dead but can still be respawned by teammates. Penalty times start out at five minutes, and repeat abandons will increase that time up to a week *

Message 13 of 71 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Love the new map. Dont care a whole lot for bringing back Kings Canyon. I deeply enjoy all the new building structures. The city like enviornment. The elemental approach to the enviornment.  Always been a fan of the Flatline. Now Im enjoying it more.

Now about the patch notes. It's about time Pathfinder gets nerfed. Pathfinder's grapple range should also be decreased imo. Caustic's trap deployment time should be decreased, or the amount allowed on map should be increased from 6 -> 7. And why does his gas immediately disappear upon death? Wattson and Octanes traps don't disappear.

OOOHHH thank Respawn for the model detail being fixed. I've been complaining to other players for so long about it. I've been trying to decrease my system load, and increase fps, but the model detail being forced to high? Super glad its fixed.

The new buff to every legend giving them the old gold armor ability? It actually gives people a reason to use finishers. (And justifies me spending money to get Caustic OP's legendary finisher)

Message 14 of 71 (842 Views)

★ Novice

Addbig randomness to the recoil if weapons seems just like a lazy way of nerfing them and is rather irritating. Reduce damage or spawn rate, more recoil, or bullet mag count. I liked this game due to you be able to get very good with certain weapons since they are so accurate but adding randomness just seems like a cop out. The r-99 needed a nerf but Idk if this is the right way. RNG on recoil isn’t fun.

Message 15 of 71 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game updates do not show any such penalty... Where is  that information stated?

Message 16 of 71 (820 Views)

★★★ Guide
@adidasPowah i prefer duo mode this time.
Message 17 of 71 (816 Views)

★ Novice

Bring back King's Canyon ASAP!!!!

The new map is amazing, but King's Canyon has it's own vibe entirely.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was to see that it was gone.

Message 18 of 71 (798 Views)

★ Pro

@adidasPowah wrote:

how many posts need in this forum to make devs see that we need solo mode??????//

How many times do the devs need to remind you that apex was designed to be a squad based game and thats their focus? They screwed themselves with the limited time event after sticking to their guns for the first few months. ITS A SQUAD BASED GAME STOP EXPECTING SOLOS!!

Message 19 of 71 (797 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ephminus adapt, survive.
Message 20 of 71 (794 Views)