Re: Season 3 Patch Notes discussion thread

by Fr3dY2

Original Post

★ Novice
@EA_David I was gold 3 in rank and I didn't get any rewards!!!!!!! My username is CuDUpRising
Message 51 of 71 (823 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys, there's a bug where some (quite a few actually) folks didn't get the right badge for their Ranked position last season. This is known about and is being looked into. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 52 of 71 (793 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there! Standard smile

Is there anything about bullet speed changes?

I think that in the game it's too low, whitch depreciates the aiming skill due to the fact that players can just run through bullets.

This is especially hard on sniper rifles.

Message 53 of 71 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Love the new map, and finally i can play ranked.

Message 54 of 71 (767 Views)

ranked badge for diamond and below look like trash, I'll never touch ranked again lol, diamond skydive trail is * too compared to apex predator trail.

Message 55 of 71 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had an issue switching to the season 3 battlepass. I unlocked level 100 on season 2 and when i logged on for s3 the battle pass didnt show up and i had to purchase it instead

Message 56 of 71 (720 Views)

★★★ Novice

The leave penalty in base public lobbies is a bit to far, I agree. seriously though going afk when your team respawns you is not a good way to play. theres sooooo many things you can do to get back into that game (exp. Go loot some basics, loot a death box, finish a kitted player, get revenge.) you have a new life, try to use it to its fullest. 

Message 57 of 71 (712 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Have any of the audio improvements been included in season 3 already? (as expected according to https://trello.com/c/B3ICIt4E/38-audio)

Message 58 of 71 (704 Views)

★★ Expert

recoil randomness

so does this mean that the "recoil will be random" and that you won't know how to control it because......"it's random" ?Raised eyebrow

Heart

Message 59 of 71 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tried searching but couldnt find if anyone has asked, does the kill tracker track kills and assist for the whole team or just my stats?

Message 60 of 71 (650 Views)