Season 2

by Goruek

Original Post

Season 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I would like to go out of my way to say that, I am not the type of person to complain about things on forums or any discussion platform in general.

That being said 

This season level progression is garbage. They tried ripping off any generic level progression such as fortnight, pubg extra. Your forcing me and others to play in a way we don't enjoy playing. Yes. I said forced, because they eliminated any natural level progression towards the season pass. The experience you need to just level up once is upsetting and absurd. 

The sadder thing is you don't even know what you created now. The bigger problem now is, your getting people dropping out of lobbies when they don't complete a challenge right away. I'll give a example. Daily challenge: drop in the arena and get 2 kills. We drop arena no other squad drops there. Said player now thinks. Well I'm not going to wait for 2 kills and backs out. Great now my team is at a disadvantage.

This is not happening once or twice a day but now in a constant. It's making the game not fun . I am also starting to look into getting a refund for the money I spent on the battle pass.

If your going to have daily missions, let it be more natural. Don't make it to a specific character for one, don't make it in specific zones for 2. It needes to be able to achieve by any character in a situation not a forced contract. Example is like kills, gernade kills, head shots extra.this way the backing out will hopefully stop and not resort people being at a disadvantage so often. 

If this is the way the battle pass is going to be from now on. I don't think I'm ever going to get a new one. Don't make the same damn mistake so may other games do. Make your game fun and people will buy skins, crates extra. This game can go on for much longer then the rest of the battle royal genre. Just please don't let the greed take over. It will cause your failure.

Message 1 of 30 (972 Views)

Re: Season 2 is trash!

★ Pro
@Goruek ripping off fortnite and pug? lmao, didn't fortnite add in resurrection revive after Apex did? also few other things?? stop complaining season 2 is GREAT..
Message 2 of 30 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits Wattson is a fortnite rip off lol the whole construct idea of her shields and map changes straight idea from fortnite
Message 3 of 30 (943 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits Yes they did Fortnite has reboot vans. Also good servers that don't lag. I hope Respawn copies that part.
Message 4 of 30 (909 Views)

★ Guide

1. Stop complaining about Fortnite ripping off Apex, literally nobody cares. And games have been copying ideas since gaming started.
2. Apex is a joke as it is because you can literally cheat at will and nothing will be done about it.

Reporting player in Apex is as useful as a close door button on an elevator. It's there to make you think your doing something when it's doing nothing.

Message 5 of 30 (871 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Goruek I prefer to call it garbage.
Message 6 of 30 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Agreed there are too many location based challenges. Having to drop exact locations in a team game can be bad.  Other challenges are easy and seem fine. If you have a couple friends its easy to cooperate and get them done pretty quick. Overall ive been getting BP levels pretty easy season 2. Dont understand why everone seems to be hating on challenge system. Its fun to check them off your list and get rewarded.

Message 7 of 30 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DeepPaperCuts 

The reason a lot of people dislike it is because to complete the bp  you are going to have to play at minimum 4 days a week to get the extra two lvls a week for completing dailies which is dumb in my eyes I don’t play 4 days a week

Message 8 of 30 (783 Views)

★ Pro
@xcr762 then go play fortnite dude. its a pretty easy solution for you
Message 9 of 30 (721 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Complete lie about S2 being les grindy 

Message 10 of 30 (697 Views)