Season 2 release time

by ko12341

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 2 release time

★★★ Newbie

Hi if anybody could help me out because I'm in the UK and I don't know what time season 2 will release for me 

Message 1 of 10 (936 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season 2 release time

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ko12341 I'm gonna take a guess and say about 6pm UK time and morning for US.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (923 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ko12341 I'm gonna take a guess and say about 6pm UK time and morning for US.
Message 2 of 10 (924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you

Message 3 of 10 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ko12341 Thats not fact by the way, just a guess, could release at midnight for all we know but I do think it will be around 6pm for us, anything earlier would be a bonus.
Message 4 of 10 (912 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ussually deployment start around 10:00 am PST time but expect an issue or delay on deployment until 3:00 PM PST.

Best case   : 10-11 am PST.

Worst case :   2-3 pm PST.

Message 5 of 10 (899 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@ko12341 wrote:

Hi if anybody could help me out because I'm in the UK and I don't know what time season 2 will release for me 

I'm in the UK and need to know what time S2 launches, so I can organise "being ill" *cough *cough from work.

Message 6 of 10 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Naugthy lifeline Standard smile

You can check this website for time convertion:

http://www.timebie.com/timezone/pacificlondon.php

Click Reverse the chart.

Don't worry, it's 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM London time. Unless you had night shift (nurse, doctor, security guard, etc), you don't need to be sick :P

You just need to get your dinner early, then stay late until midnight or even past it to complete your 1st daily challenges Standard smile.

Message 7 of 10 (887 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

Naugthy lifeline Standard smile

You can check this website for time convertion:

http://www.timebie.com/timezone/pacificlondon.php

Click Reverse the chart.

Don't worry, it's 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM London time. Unless you had night shift (nurse, doctor, security guard, etc), you don't need to be sick :P

You just need to get your dinner early, then stay late until midnight or even past it to complete your 1st daily challenges Standard smile.

This is no good! lol.

Respawn, I wanted this released to coincide with my personal timetable. If you can't do that easy, tiny little thing, I'm uninstalling!!!

Gutted, I don't have to pull a sicky...... Oh well.

Message 8 of 10 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ko12341 The normal update time is 6pm UK time so unless something’s changed, I’m guessing the same.
Message 9 of 10 (854 Views)

Community Manager

Keep a close eye on the official Apex Legends channels for an update on when it goes live. We're not able to confirm any official times right now but we'll definitely be throwing up a post in here when Season 2 has officially kicked off. 

We just released details on ranked leagues. Check out the details and join the discussion here.

Good luck in Season 2 and thank you for playing Apex Legends!

Apex on Twitter

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (804 Views)