Season 2 - Success

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 2 - Success

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I - for one now see what the hold up was all along. I remember half way through season one someone kinda leaked this new map to me after a match and I blew a leak I was so excited. I kept it to myself of course, but I had no idea it would be this diverse and expansive but it was definitely the right direction. Someone is clearly a Jurassic park fan over there. The first 10 times I played on the new map I was completely lost at times (it was great! i loved exploring) and I would consider myself an 'Apex veteran.' I could tell Wattson's fences went with the dinos and parts of the map meshed seamlessly so you didn't want to split up with your teammates  :eahigh_file: in season 1, that was a big deal. My team always wanted to split up in a triangle and say... c ya! But now even randoms will stick together and it's due to the map, and ranked. GREAT job

This is just a tip of my hat in saying well done, keep it up! Finding balance in a BR can't be very easy, especially in a unique one like this. But it's starting to feel balanced. My only critique is that the new disruptor addon is kinda nuts, as people have suggested. But that's up to you guys. It's really strong. Well done, please secure this game from being taken advantage of (by you know who) so we may see great Apex tournaments after all; when the time is right. Would love any updates on that

Cheers

Message 1 of 2 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season 2 - Success

Community Manager

Thanks for the shoutout, @7cyanideHeart

Also, who isn't a Jurassic Park fan? Thinking

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)

All Replies

Re: Season 2 - Success