Re: Season 2 Looting Major Issue.

by AIItheRage

Original Post

Season 2 Looting Major Issue.

★★★ Apprentice

My friends and i are at least 20-25 games deep into ranked. All we see is mozambiques P2020 alternators eva-8 and Havocs wth is going on? Good guns are far and few between and when you do find them its like a god send, the loot reallllyy is not good compared to last season.

Message 1 of 6 (371 Views)

★★ Pro
@Fiendin4kush Not my experience so far. Sounds like you've had a run of bad luck or I've been consistently lucky.
Message 2 of 6 (356 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Fiendin4kush Huh, I can't say I agree after landing on an R-99 and a Longbow plus ammo, two games in a row... And there's always the L-Star in the initial drop pods.
Message 3 of 6 (336 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EryxApex Lstar is bad. It got nerfed.
Message 4 of 6 (290 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This has been an issue for me as well.

My theory is they reduced the spawn rates of several of the better weapons.

The additions to the loot table also saturated the table making things less common.

I have played 56 games so far.

Finding the following weapons has been a nightmare for me!!!!!

301 - extended mags even harder. Lucky to find one a game it's normally on someones deathbox.        

r99 - extended mags even harder. Lucky to find one a game it's normally on someones deathbox.        

Spitfire - Come across maybe one a game, but by the time I do it's almost over.

Those are my ideal weapons. It's what I enjoy playing the game with the most. I have very little fun with the other weapons even though I am capable with them.

It's funny how the peacekeeper is everywhere but it's the easiest gun in the game to use and anyone can get free kills with it with luck. Energy weapons are also

everywhere and they are rather noob friendly as well. I don't enjoy those guns and they are EVERYWHERE

Message 5 of 6 (254 Views)

★★ Pro

I noticed it too... I even made the comment to my team last night - how is there more items to choose from but it feels like less loot? I ran through a few buildings with nothing but a syringe, 20 light bullets, and a white helmet... It's a bit off. Some games are better, but overall, there are more games with less loot. 

Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)