Season 12: Fall Festival (September 2020)

by FatReptile

Original Post

Season 12: Fall Festival (September 2020)

★★★★ Novice

this is just an idea for Season 12: Fall Festival (September 2020) everyone that bought Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville During Season 0: Default/Founder's Edition (September 2019) that missed the weekly rewards would have another chance to receive them, like if you know you bought the founder's edition but were busy or couldn't connect to the game, but now you can receive the Founder's edition rewards and get what you missed during Season 0: Default/Founder's Edition (September 2019) so you don't feel like you wasted your money just to get the extra sweet items.

Message 1 of 11 (691 Views)

Re: Season 12: Fall Festival (September 2020)

★★★★ Expert
@FatReptile Amazing idea! I completely agree with it.
Message 2 of 11 (664 Views)

Champion
@FatReptile This would really benefit me as, even though I got Founders’ Edition and knew about it since Week 1 (only just - where’s my advertising, devs?), I didn’t buy the game until Week 2, so I missed out on the first costume, which is a bit of a shame.

It would be cool to obtain it still as a reward for me getting Founders’ and having the game almost since it first released.

What a good idea!
Message 3 of 11 (643 Views)

★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 It was a set for Snap I think.
Message 4 of 11 (628 Views)

★ Pro
@FatReptile Sounds like a great idea. I know many people who stopped playing before Pea of Valiance (believe that's what its called) dropped, so this would bring back some people for awhile.
Message 5 of 11 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@FatReptile  yes, I would totally love that! keep it up!

Message 6 of 11 (521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thank you all for the support I really appreciate it, maybe they will bring back the founder's edition rewards for the prize bulb map during Season 12: Fall Festival (September 2020)

Message 7 of 11 (485 Views)

Champion

If you have any other ideas, feel free to suggest them here on this forum, I will check it out.

I never got the Fire Snapdragon thing from Week One of Founders’. If it made a return, I would be very happy.

Message 8 of 11 (455 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@FatReptile As @TheSprinter85 said, feel free to share more of your ideas Standard smile! I would happily check them out.

@TheSprinter85 I don't remember there being a reward for Snapdragon in Founder's. I know there is a bubble bath Crazy Dave victory plate, as well as the knight Peashooter costume. The other 2 I can't remember. Is I the volcano hat or was that in the reward-o-tron?

Message 9 of 11 (453 Views)

Champion
@benn1nat0r I’m fairly certain it was something for Snapdragon; but I could be wrong. @Shadowphinx101 is correct I believe. I believe the volcano hat for Snappy Boy, is in the Tron machine. Again I could be wrong.
Message 10 of 11 (430 Views)