Season 11 first impression

by DK9027

Original Post

Season 11 first impression

★★★ Pro

Finally got to play the new season after a 72 gb download took forever.

First my positive thoughts:

*ahem*... this season is awesome! 

Thus far the loot seems pretty good I haven't found an area without a gun. Tons of loot bins here and there. 

The map itself is absolutely beautiful duper colorful and vibrant. Some interesting poi to explore and decent cover in areas. Interesting new ways to play.

Fighting the wildlife is fun and rewarding. And again probably the closest I'll see my own ideas put in game so I can live a dream vicariously through this. That being said I've named the prowler on the lobby screen Tori. The parrot is mortimer.

Giant jump pads are fun.

Ash is super fun and funny.

We actually get lore again this season and I'm interested to see what happens. 

New C.A.R. is at the very least a convenient weapon in case you run out tour not restricted to one gun.

Negative thoughts-

It can be hard to find a fight

Haven't seen many tridents 

Jump cannons can be situational with the ring 

Some areas seem a bit cluttered 

Lack of jump towers is unfortunate

But this is actually looking to be a fun season I'm utterly excited for it.

Message 1 of 6 (219 Views)

Re: Season 11 first impression

Champion

Trident are all situated on the far edges of the map. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (210 Views)

★ Guide

Love the map. Hate the monsters. The monsters are ruining APex for me. I’m not good enough to beat both monsters and other teams at the same time. I have no desire to fight monsters. They make it harder for weaklings like me to compete.

Message 3 of 6 (177 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Map seems OK but it is way too big. Caustic isn't very good on this map which feels like he's had a nerf. It's definitely designed for mobile characters. I'm finding it's very difficult as well so far. 

Message 4 of 6 (166 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Frosty20203 You must evolve
Message 5 of 6 (155 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Marge010 As a fellow caustic main I do find the open areas a bit more challenging.  But some of those buildings are Caustic's wet dream and I've done well there.

Message 6 of 6 (128 Views)