Season 1 rank badge not showing correct rank

by Balzano

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 1 rank badge not showing correct rank

★★★ Guide

So ranked season 2 is on its way and i would love to show off my ranked badge... problem is it's showing bronze and not diamond. Anyone else have that problem?

Message 1 of 19 (2,078 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season 1 rank badge not showing correct rank

Community Manager

Hey, as noted charms and trails are working fine, but if folks didn't play ranked in the last few weeks they were hit by a bug and their badge didn't update properly. 

This is being looked into.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 19 (2,029 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Diamond badge, diamond charm and diamond trail showed correctly in every game I played so far.

Message 2 of 19 (2,065 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Biochemikas The trail and charm shows correctly. But the badge says that i made it to bronze in Season 1. Would love to have the correct badge as well. Standard smile
Message 3 of 19 (2,053 Views)

★ Pro
@Balzano I see there was also another thread by bpjesus 6 hours ago with the same problem. You may want to figure out what you have in common and post your findings on bug report forum.
Message 4 of 19 (2,048 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, as noted charms and trails are working fine, but if folks didn't play ranked in the last few weeks they were hit by a bug and their badge didn't update properly. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 19 (2,030 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_David Thanks for the quick response. Standard smile
Message 6 of 19 (2,025 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_David wrote:

I played ranked less than a week ago, even played the day before the release of the update and still got bronze instead of platinum

Message 7 of 19 (1,984 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you, that's very interesting indeed. We'll flag that up, folks reporting this generally had taken a break. 

Can I check if you took a break a few weeks ago, or if you've been consistently playing?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 19 (1,970 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I did play on and off but I the last week I played quite a few to rank up and at least get the platinum but before the last few week I did stop for
approximately 3 to 4 weeks, hope it helps Wink
Message 9 of 19 (1,940 Views)

★ Novice
@Balzano I have the same issue, ended up in platinum, received a bronze badge. I even contacted the support and was told, that there is nothing I can do about (as everything is assigned automatically) it and probably my game is just syncing wrong. Well at least your support representatives could have access to a knowledge base of known bugs to give relevant support...
Message 10 of 19 (1,868 Views)