Original Post

Re: Season 1: Wild Frontier Patch Notes

★★★★ Apprentice
Thank you very much for the changes in the colorblind mode <3
Message 11 of 21 (2,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Imterriblehelpme What are you even talking about, the wingman had a fire rate nerf in the very last patch. You represent the worst of the gamer community

Message 12 of 21 (2,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Thank you for the update, some very well received fixes have been applied, BUT.... You didn't fix your biggest problem, or better said our problem, because it's our experience that is damaged by your WORST SERVERS in the industry (EU servers in my case). I can understand hackers as a work in progress, a never ending battle and i do condemn people for hacking and it's not your fault, some are just human trash, that's why i'm not even bothering to complain about it, even if i meet so many hackers i don't even bother spectating them anymore, noticing hack behaviour became a talent since playing Apex Legends. What i want is you giving us proper tools in trying to at least contest them, like top of the line servers and no OP stuff (i'm looking at you Wingman), because every hacker i meet is rocking a Wingman with perfect headshot aim across the map with insane damage. What is the point for the consumer in having high end hardware to shave off every milisecond if you totally negate that with YOUR SERVERS? I just didn't want to believe it when i read multiple articles where you stated that you will not upgrade your servers but instead focus on "fixing" them. Let me tell you that no amount of new content and bling bling will compensate for the experience i have when i'm taking damage or dying behind cover, or just shoot at bullet sponges, or the servers randomly decide to give us some slow mo action and server stutters or rewinds, whatever. Just focus on the servers, as currently they are the worst out of ANY BR game.

https://youtu.be/9PfFPW9a90w

https://youtu.be/WMr8PTjMNvY

Try not to ruin this game aswell, EA. Especially after it pulled you out of a sinking ship.

Message 13 of 21 (2,174 Views)

★★ Novice

Well let's just throw a few things out there.

1. You definitely didn't fix the crouch weapon swap, good try though.

2. How do you fix hit-boxes without changing the hit-boxes that are currently so small they are damn near impossible to hit.  I understand the focus was to change the larger hit-boxes and make them smaller and conform more to the character, but that doesn't mean the other end of the spectrum doesn't need to change to match.

3.  Sound quality - holy hell it has gone down hill.  Lifeline is still damn near silent when moving close, but easily noticeable when moving across the map.  Pathfinder is silent now when he uses his grappling in most close vicinity fights.  Wraith has similar zone based sound problems.

4.  Hacking - now that the battle pass is out - I have somehow ran into 5 hackers (aimbot, speed hack), so they are obvious - no report function (which was added) is in the game ... this was in 10 games.  Effectively I have gone from 1 hacker in almost 300 games to 5 in 10.  Something doesn't seem right with that ... obviously the goal is to cheat to a 110 battle pass ... but how has the anti-cheat system gotten worse in literally 1 day?

Message 14 of 21 (2,100 Views)

★★ Novice
Ah forgot.

5. Servers de-sync now more than ever. Might just be me - doubt it is - but yeah, 20-30 seconds of pure latency garbage at the start of a game and then random micro stutters when more than 2 teams are fighting in close proximity makes the game hard to play for a bit.

6. Crashing. No apparent fix or update beyond adding a text file for uploading reports. That's all.
Message 15 of 21 (2,090 Views)

★ Guide

Another thingy, i updated the game, i repaired the game, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but Apex Legends is still capped at 144FPS. Wasn't it supposed to uncap til 300FPS? +fps_max unlimited also doesn't work anymore, nothing. I am locked at 144FPS with a 240Hz monitor

Message 16 of 21 (2,061 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

red sights are still a problem for me !

Message 17 of 21 (1,953 Views)

★★ Novice

"Capped PC FPS to 300 to balance improving stability but still letting you folks enjoy those sweet frames."

My fps is still capped at 144. Any Fixes?

Message 18 of 21 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Guide

so much complaining, there is a lot of great stuff here especially those caustic buffs

Message 19 of 21 (1,870 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

i'm getting crash once  i start playing 

Message 20 of 21 (1,608 Views)