Re: Season 03: Meltdown - Coming October 1st

by EryxApex

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@lBreathTakingl Actually, you'll be starting in silver tier this series, everyone gets demoted 1,5 ranks... 🤔
Message 21 of 52 (673 Views)

★★ Pro

Finally!!! A leaver penalty!!! <3 I'm excited for that alone lol

Message 22 of 52 (640 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I thought this wasn't going to be added, even outside ranked... Now, do you think quitters will "behave" from now on?

Maybe they just suicide or do anything silly - everything but to play as a team, so at the end there will be no major differences for the other squad members.

Let's see!

Message 23 of 52 (637 Views)

★★ Pro

@Fr3dY2 wrote:

@jonesy0218 wrote:

I thought this wasn't going to be added, even outside ranked... Now, do you think quitters will "behave" from now on?

Maybe they just suicide or do anything silly - everything but to play as a team, so at the end there will be no major differences for the other squad members.

Let's see!

Yep, people will either stay until they're supposed to leave, or they'll get penalized, or they'll create new accounts and EA can work on some two factor authentication so they can't keep creating an account with a different email address. I love it! 

Message 24 of 52 (627 Views)

Community Manager

@Fr3dY2 wrote:

@jonesy0218 wrote:

Let's see!

I remember when the penalty came out in CS:GO ranked matches at the very beginning. There were some trolls at the beginning of it (maybe upset because they didn't like it or just how they like to play their game), but eventually over time that type of behavior was phased out. It became rare you would come across players who teamkilled on purpose in ranked matches. We'll monitor how things go with data and community sentiment around this, because every gaming community is different in it's own way. Features successful in one game doesn't necessarily mean it will translate to all.

We hope everyone is considerate with each other though when queuing up or ranked matches that others are desiring to achieve a certain rank and place where they feel their true skill level is at. In the end that gives everyone a positive experience. It's what helps make a game fun. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 52 (613 Views)

★★★ Pro

Wattson better be buffed. I am so sick of grenades getting inside buildings despite my ult being up and right next to me. 

Message 26 of 52 (553 Views)

Champion

@Leo_the_Lion25  Considering the recent debuff i'd say caustic is more likely to sprout wings and drop canisters on everyone from above than wattson receiving a buff.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 52 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having started playing Apex more than midway through season 2, I'm really looking forward to season 3.

Message 28 of 52 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I like the idea of a PvE mode. I really enjoyed it in TitanFall 2. It was not revolutionary but it was a nice change. 

Personally I would like to see team deathmatch once we have more legends.

Message 29 of 52 (433 Views)

★★ Expert

All I can say is that I hope to God there's an entirely new map! Seriously not looking forward to more trees and different entrances~!

Heart.

Message 30 of 52 (403 Views)