by the_ambieneer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 01 Battle Pass Info

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

New info from RESPAWN  -  Some Clarity Around Datamining and Season 1

Hey Friends,

So between the datamining and the unintentional update about Season 1 on Origin today, there’s been a lot of speculation and confusion so we wanted to give some clarity:

• We’ll be providing details on Season 1, Battle Pass, and the next Legend very soon. It’s not coming out today.

• There’s lots of stuff that has been datamined from Apex since launch and is swirling around the Internet. We know this stuff is fun to dig up and speculate about, but you should not treat any of that info as a source of truth. There’s stuff in there that is very old, or things we’ve tried in the past and cut--remember our design process is to prototype and play lots of ideas--and some of it may be things we’re still building for Apex Legends. Finding this stuff by no means confirms that it’ll ever come out. At best you should treat any posts about this as a rumor and the real info will come from us when we’re ready to show off what’s coming next.

Thank you to everyone for staying patient through this and hang tight. We’re excited to get Season 1 kicked off and having you grinding on that Battle Pass with a new Legend to master soon.

Original Post Below

Found some Battle Pass information to pass along from a handful of reddit posts.

It seems that the announcement banner was up on the Origin store page, but later removed.

The banner featured Octane, new legend, and the cost of the Season 01 Battle Pass (950 apex coins).

Image proof, from different users:

Message 1 of 10 (1,474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season 01 Battle Pass Info

★ Guide

No Battle Pass today.  Updated original post with relevant information from RESPAWN.

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (837 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

950... lol

Basically "sure you can buy it for £7.99, but then you'll have a useless 50 coins forever.

Very "clever"

Message 2 of 10 (1,417 Views)

★★ Guide

Are you trying to get Respawn to not release the update or something?

Message 3 of 10 (1,401 Views)

★★ Guide

@saikred wrote:

950... lol

Basically "sure you can buy it for £7.99, but then you'll have a useless 50 coins forever.

Very "clever"

Not forever, because you should support the game again at some point in the future. There will be more battlepass's in the future and other content so it won't be useless forever unless you never plan to support the game again.

Message 4 of 10 (1,399 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have 50 coins right now, will be perfect for me =D
Message 5 of 10 (1,396 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i got 50 already also,gonna use that 100 Standard smile
Message 6 of 10 (1,227 Views)

★ Guide
If that's an accurate price point I'll buy it
Message 7 of 10 (1,103 Views)

★ Guide

@JoeTheSho wrote:
If that's an accurate price point I'll buy it

Yup, that's a very reasonable price.  I'm in.

Message 8 of 10 (1,069 Views)

★ Guide

No Battle Pass today.  Updated original post with relevant information from RESPAWN.

Message 9 of 10 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
you gatta love and support your favorite titles, like i loved titanfall 1 and 2 hoping for the third but apex i like because it add more lore and nice gameplay
Message 10 of 10 (577 Views)