Sea server full aimbot hacker

by SinclairEclair

Original Post

Sea server full aimbot hacker

★ Apprentice

have been 3 month.....after MOD baning cheater ,now they back again .even more of them play aimbot
tired report and report and report ,do we play for fun or hunt hacker for nothing?
i guest MOD or admin need make tournament "who report hacker the most get reward" .

Message 1 of 14 (932 Views)

Re: Sea server full aimbot hacker

★★★ Guide

If i don't see 2mill players banned in the next ban wave the anti cheat is trash!

Message 2 of 14 (902 Views)

★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

If i don't see 2mill players banned in the next ban wave the anti cheat is trash!

it needs to be 10 million. too much trash people with their cheats in apex. I wish they must suffer from hell for cheating. even Respawn is not doing great against cheaters because they don't resource to do it. weak management, weak decision making devs. can't get ideas to punish cheaters

Message 3 of 14 (886 Views)

yep, just got back after 2 weeks break, want to spent something on nice skin but

many hackers are still here, and more people are soft cheating, update is almost non-existent,

so not gonna waste any dime on this game unless, all hackers in SEA server are banned or PvE Co-op mode is released.

Message 4 of 14 (826 Views)

★★★ Guide

Its not just sea server it is all servers now, because ea and respawn are so relaxed about it with easy account creastions and poor anti cheat by epic games.

Message 5 of 14 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, it's bad when cheaters now will sometimes openly talk about it in the middle of a match. Some of them have 100 emails just waiting and simply laugh at Easy Anti-Cheat. Tons of websites are openly selling cheats and mocking the ease of which their cheats bypass EAC. One of the bigger ones even reports that their cheats have never been caught by EAC, even when they mass ban wave went out. 

It doesn't matter how awesome a game is if you can't deliver a decent gameplay experience to the segment of your players that are crucial to your future income, the ones that buy things from the store, and thus value their account and wouldn't cheat. 

Message 6 of 14 (803 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just got killed by a lv1 players with 12 kills. When will the dev put a stop to cheaters. EasyAntiCheat is garbage why cant they just use battleye or some other similar anticheat system. 

Message 7 of 14 (777 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Maximum disgusting Apex Legends game! Hacking *! I hate this game day to day! I do Not played normaly this game, every day Hacking in Apex Legends! * this unpleable game. This game ist big zero! Next: I kill enemy player, not dead yet exit in batle, all time! And is not punished. Where did the kill? Next: I damage enemy player many time, not dead. Enemy player damage me a bit. And I'm dead! Unfair game! Nice liar game Matchmaking , RNG! Next: ANTI-CHEAT DEVELOPER UPDATE ist a big zero!
Message 8 of 14 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For God sake just region lock China. and make this pay to play game.

Message 9 of 14 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Just want to translate for everyone in plain English what this people are saying about cheaters! Long story short they are saying to have a look at connection troubleshooting on EA website! 

Message 10 of 14 (725 Views)