Scientist V.S Sunflower

by GodlyGamerBEAST

Original Post

Re: Scientist V.S Sunflower

★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 I was thinking of doing peashooter vs Engineer next. is that fine?
Message 11 of 18 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@GodlyGamerBEASTHealing Hose and Heal Beam have the same heal rate and the same amount of healing per tick. Scientist is an off and on support. He switches to offense when his team his full health and he switches to support if his teammates start to take damage, that is if the Scientist comes back alive. It's risky to play Scientist offensively because you could get vanquished and not warp back to heal your team, which is a huge mistake tons of Scientist players make. Sunflower can be offensive and supportive at a longer range without risking her life.

Message 12 of 18 (394 Views)

Champion

@GodlyGamerBEAST  It is totally up to you for what comparisons you do next. Standard smile

Message 13 of 18 (389 Views)

★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 I would do rose vs engineer but with my comparisons I am comparing the plants and zombies who have a similar primary and abilities.
Message 14 of 18 (384 Views)

★ Guide
@GodlyGamerBEAST Hello, I'm going to be doing engineer vs Peashooter next! You should go check it out!
Message 15 of 18 (312 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GodlyGamerBEAST In my opinion, scientist focuses less on healing allies due to the worse healing abilities the sunflower. However, she focuses more on close ranged offense and speed due to its main weapon and warp.
Message 16 of 18 (299 Views)

★ Guide
@GodlyGamerBEAST I am sorry as I have not made a comparison today, I do not feel very well. I will make one tomorrow. Thank you guys for being patient.
Message 17 of 18 (293 Views)

★★ Guide

Maybe Rose vs Electric Slide?

Message 18 of 18 (272 Views)